TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: PlunderHere and AlsoShop: A Web of Privacy Violations, Backstabbing, and Deceit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:can you imagine Amazon's Jeff Bezos or eBay's head tard John Donahoe acting like Alsoshop's owners do when their site is criticized?  Can you imagine Bezos or Donahoe violating the privacy of members and divulging personal information the way that Alsoshop's binarywebs does?
Alsoshop owner Wrote:Any site owner reading this needs to be aware that this is exactly what you can expect from this group. Its just a matter of time for any of you.
Because they have already started on several others.

But go ahead Trolls, keep talking about AlsoShop. Prove me right, THAT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT LIE-SPEWING DRIVEL MONGERING PSYCHOS. You've been caught in your own web of lies and deceit.

Don't dish it out if you can't take it... or learn to swallow

They bash any site, and when a site fights back, they cry foul... so no, they can't take it.

In answer to Sneaky's question: I can't imagine any LEGITIMATE service provider making comments like Alsoshop's owners have made, or making easily provable libelous comments about their critics, and I especially can't imagine them making the comments on a public forum which is frequented by members of their target customer group (sellers).
PS Wrote:The agenda behind this, as it's been for years and years and years before there even was a Wagglepop, is to belittle and take down any and all 'alternative' sites.

Furthermore, as long as sellers like you and I use 'alternative' sites, we will continue to be targets as well

Eeek,  the "Paid Feebay Employees Sent by Feebay to Destroy Ebay Alternatives" conspiracy theory rears its head again!

Question: is there anyone posting on this thread who doesn't derive the majority of their sales from off-Ebay sales channels?
Answer: No!  PS's conspiracy theory is shot down.
Quote:as long as sellers like you and I use 'alternative' sites, we will continue to be targets as well

I'm #1 on the hit list of the "Paid Feebay Employees Sent by Feebay to Destroy Ebay Alternatives" goon squad because I've used my website, which is an alternative to selling on eBaY, exclusively for 3 years.  ;D

Ray at PS Wrote:25% of AlsoShops Sellers have enjoyed a total of 1,653 fee free sales in less than 6 months, which equates to 275.5 sales per month, 9.1 sales per day, for a grand total of $5261 for an average of $3.18 per sale (plus ship/hand) where the average ticket item on the entire site is less than $5 buck. Staggering stats? Not by any stretch. Nor is it touted as such, anywhere. However, thats 1,653 sales, More than -you- have had, and 1,653 that the beast didn't get.

Happy001 Happy001
Quote:9.1 sales per day, for a grand total of $5261 for an average of $3.18 per sale

9.1 sales per day at average of $3.18 per sale is about $28 divided amongst 50-60 stores.  He's right about 50 cents daily per seller not being "staggering"

Quote:25% of AlsoShops Sellers have enjoyed a total of 1,653 fee free sales in less than 6 months

Does that mean that 75% of sellers had no sales during that 6-month period?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the sales figures binarywebs quoted the exact same sales figures  that TT members have quoted and been labeled as trolls for mentioning? :Smile
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=9139.msg72929#msg72929 date=1224020389]
PS Wrote:The agenda behind this, as it's been for years and years and years before there even was a Wagglepop, is to belittle and take down any and all 'alternative' sites.

Furthermore, as long as sellers like you and I use 'alternative' sites, we will continue to be targets as well

Eeek,  the "Paid Feebay Employees Sent by Feebay to Destroy Ebay Alternatives" conspiracy theory rears its head again!

Question: is there anyone posting on this thread who doesn't derive the majority of their sales from off-Ebay sales channels?
Answer: No!  PS's conspiracy theory is shot down.
[/quote]

I made no mention of, nor was I referring to anyone associated with Feebay in any way.  Nor have I EVER implied that anti-alt. site carp stems from "Paid Feebay Employees".
looks like PSUnite decided to just lock it leaving nothing resolved as usual.

http://powersellersunite.com/viewforum.php?f=58

Let the Truth be Told
[quote author=let the truth be told link=topic=9139.msg72938#msg72938 date=1224035818]
looks like PSUnite decided to just lock it leaving nothing resolved as usual.

http://powersellersunite.com/viewforum.php?f=58

Let the Truth be Told
[/quote]

I won't give you my opinion of him. Feel free to guess though. Confusedtolensmiley:
Another reason why users should be wary of using Alsoshop, Plunderhere, or any PHPProBid site running version 6.x: an unpatched SQL injection vulnerability in categories.php rated moderately critical.  The vulnerability allows a hacker to manipulate data in the database and gain access to sensitive information.

Exploit example published September 19,2008:
Code:
http://example.com/phpprobidlocation/categories.php?start=0&limit=20&parent_id=669&keywords_cat_search=&buyout_price=&reserve_price=&quantity=&enable_swap=&order_field=(select%201)x&order_type=%20

http://www.networksecurityarchive.org/html/Bugtraq/2008-09/msg00210.html

The Secunia advisory issued on September 23, 2008.:
http://secunia.com/Advisories/31981/

To repeat, this security hole is unpatched and any site running the software and its users are at risk until the software vendor issues a patch.

EDIT: I wonder if AlsoShop will setup hate pages libeling, and labeling as trolls, Secunia and NetworkSecurityArchive as a result of these 2 sites issuing this security advisory concerning the software AlsoShop uses. --->insert giant sarcasm smiley here.<---
[quote author=PowerSeller link=topic=9139.msg72937#msg72937 date=1224035779]
I made no mention of, nor was I referring to anyone associated with Feebay in any way.  Nor have I EVER implied that anti-alt. site carp stems from "Paid Feebay Employees".
[/quote]

Sounds like those ping pong balls bouncing around in your head struck a nerve. I have the perfect avatar for you to use over at aSs:

[Image: ssheep.gif]

Let the Truth be Told