TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: PlunderHere and AlsoShop: A Web of Privacy Violations, Backstabbing, and Deceit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:she only peeked in a couple times
with that sock puppet remark

She must have gotten her forums mixed up, Sock Puppet is a member of The Crabby Host Forum not TulipTools.  TT does have a member named Sock Puppet For Hire, and Kirk's now defunct GotBizBuds forum had a member named B.Bear the Sock Puppet Happy001
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=9139.msg72873#msg72873 date=1223827539]
MoPuppet's ASs (AlsoShop) 1 month Progress Report

Total sales 9/12-10/12: 275
Site GMV ($ value of items sold 9/12-10/12: $835
average sales price: $3.04
[/quote]

Quote:...[Binarywebs] he's someone who'll probably be working behind the counter at McDonald's by this time next year.

That might be a step up for him.  [Image: notme.gif]

[Image: ssheepfree.gif] SHEEP FREE ZONE
Working behind the counter is the only way Alsoshop's owners would be able to afford to eat at McDonald's. Alsoshop's revenues from the FVF fees on that $835 GMV wouldn't even be enough to buy a meal at McDonald's.  Yeah, I'm jealous.   NOT.

[quote author=amy link=topic=9139.msg72965#msg72965 date=1224113297]
Working behind the counter is the only way Alsoshop's owners would be able to afford to eat at McDonald's. Alsoshop's revenues from the FVF fees on that $835 GMV wouldn't even be enough to buy a meal at McDonald's.  Yeah, I'm jealous.   NOT.
[/quote]

Oh, so your the Amy they were talking about. lol
If that is not Todd's record, the Todd in that link
should be informed that someone is displaying all
his business in these online groups.

Is BBH and BargainBloodhound the same person?

I think that chopolonsky group is a totally different
group of people then the PSU and TT crowd.

Are the Chopolonsky/Trainwreck and Carwash people online sellers?
No wonder PSU erased anything said about them.
Scary group over there. lol
Quote:Oh, so your the Amy they were talking about

Yes, I'm one of the many TT members that Ray said were jealous of his (and Alsoshop's) "success".

Quote:shoebox sized 982 s.f. condo in Oldsmar  that's valued at $110K

Apartments that size in my neighborhood are selling for $1-$1.5 million.  Yeah, I'm also jealous about the swampland condo.  NOT.
Is BBH and BargainBloodhound the same person?

I see no one wants to answer any questions
about the Trainwreck/Carwash/Chopolonsky
sites, so I will just leave that one alone. lol  :blinkie:

Thanks for the answers everyone!! Confusedtolensmiley:
Quote:Is BBH and BargainBloodhound the same person?

BBH=BargainBloodhound=Tardbear=Stupid Teddy Bear who should die, die, die!

edit: his stupid looking beagle can die, die, die too!
I don't think it's a beagle.  ;D
Quote:Alsoshop co-owner Ray's accomplishments for today: #1. maligning/making false accusations about the business of seller RiverRat #2. setting up a site called 'Exposing the Fools of TulipTools'

The WHOIS information for the domain the 'Exposing the...' site resides on, as well as 27 other domain names owned by this silly little man, was changed less than 24 hours after he set that page up.  The new WHOIS uses a different contact name, a mailbox center address, and shows the registrant as "BWD LLC" - a company which doesn't appear to be on file with any state. 

Unfortunately for the little man, changing the WHOIS doesn't erase the readily available WHOIS history which lists him as the owner on the day he setup the page.  In addition, listing a non-existent/unregistered company as the registrant of a domain name is in violation of ICANN rules which require the registrant to be a legal entity -. i.e. the registrant must be either an individual or a legally registered company (in the case of sole proprietorships, the name of the individual who owns the business not the DBA name  must be listed as the registrant) .

[quote author=mandy link=topic=9139.msg72972#msg72972 date=1224147718]
Quote:Alsoshop co-owner Ray's accomplishments for today: #1. maligning/making false accusations about the business of seller RiverRat #2. setting up a site called 'Exposing the Fools of TulipTools'

The WHOIS information for the domain the 'Exposing the...' site resides on, as well as 27 other domain names owned by this silly little man, was changed less than 24 hours after he set that page up.  The new WHOIS uses a different contact name, a mailbox center address, and shows the registrant as "BWD LLC" - a company which doesn't appear to be on file with any state.

Unfortunately for the little man, changing the WHOIS doesn't erase the readily available WHOIS history which lists him as the owner on the day he setup the page.  In addition, listing a non-existent/unregistered company as the registrant of a domain name is in violation of ICANN rules which require the registrant to be a legal entity -. i.e. the registrant must be either an individual or a legally registered company (in the case of sole proprietorships, the name of the individual who owns the business not the DBA name  must be listed as the registrant) .
[/quote]

Not to mention his posts here:
http://www.powersellersunite.com/viewtop...247#211239
and here:
http://www.powersellersunite.com/viewtop...249#211249
and here:
http://www.powersellersunite.com/viewtopic.php?t=22533&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=15#210034
and here:
http://www.powersellersunite.com/viewtop...249#211249

How could he not own this site, yet them add to his site count?

We have all given our opinions, backed up with evidence that we had no reason to believe was untrue, about his business and he has once again confirmed that he has a reckless disregard for privacy and the truth.
He has accused every member that posts at Tuliptools of being criminals:
http://www.powersellersunite.com/viewtopic.php?t=20931&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=195#210967

I have evidence that he attempts to blackmail some, who counter-attack his libelous and privacy habits, with lawsuits for giving their opinions of him and his business practices even when opinions given from good faith beliefs of truth are fully protected by the Constitution.

If he ever decided to live up to these fake lawsuit threats, and sue anyone for defamation after they have said he did any of these things, that one public thread of a forum with nearly 20,000 members would be all the evidence needed to dismiss the case in a matter of days costing him thousands in attorney and court fees, and have a suit filed against him for malicious prosecution and defamation to the tune of millions of dollars.