TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: PlunderHere and AlsoShop: A Web of Privacy Violations, Backstabbing, and Deceit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[quote author=regic link=topic=9139.msg72812#msg72812 date=1223502593]
Marktard on PSU October 8 Wrote:The server is a very fast dedicated server and fully secured to ensure total security for all your transactions although we do not keep any of your financial info here.
http://www.powersellersunite.com/post-20...tml#209081[/quote]

3 people posted on that thread: Mark (the owner) and 2 shills, i.e. members of PH's Star Team, who failed to mention that they are PH moderators when they posted their cheerleader drivel  on PSU.  Marktard and the Startardette Shills should read this article Social Media Marketing Backlash Against Target's Use of Paid Shills

[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=9139.msg72815#msg72815 date=1223517853]
Quote:It would take these boinktards less than one minute to fix this problem

You're ASSuming the two site owners in question have more brain cells than a flea.  Did you forget that it took Plundertardboy 6 weeks to install an SSL certificate?
[/quote]

Laughing7
AlsoShop September traffic from Compete --I'm so jealous of MoPuppet and Techytard's success! I wish I was them! I bet John Donahoe is shi.tting his pants in fear due to the formidable competition from ASs!   Confusedtolensmiley:
http://siteanalytics.compete.com/tulipst...?metric=uv

PS when you click the link be sure to look on the right side and see the number one keyword driving traffic to ASs.  If the top keyword is an indication of the type of items people are buying on ASs it would explain the extremely low average selling prices. Happy001
[quote author=amy link=topic=9139.msg72851#msg72851 date=1223672038]
AlsoShop September traffic from Compete --I'm so jealous of MoPuppet and Techytard's success! I wish I was them! I bet John Donahoe is shi.tting his pants in fear due to the formidable competition from ASs!   Confusedtolensmiley:

PS when you click the link be sure to look on the right side and see the number one keyword driving traffic to ASs.  If the top keyword is an indication of the type of items people are buying on ASs it would explain the extremely low average selling prices. Happy001
[/quote]

Quote:  1.  procter and gamble cat food coupons
  2. patriot temporary tattoo

Happy001 Happy001
ASs tagline Wrote:AlsoShop.com - The Discriminating Shoppers' Destination. ...
ASs top keyword Wrote:procter and gamble cat food coupons

:lol14n:

edit

Quote:Tagline Blues: What's the Site About

A website's tagline must explain what a company does...........

http://www.useit.com/alertbox/20010722.html

Sneaky's suggestions on improving AlsoShop's tagline to more accurately reflect "what the site is about"

AlsoShop.com - Dumpster Diving Finds
AlsoShop.com - Gently Soiled and Unwanted Goods
AlsoShop.com - Dollar Store Rejects
AlsoShop.com - Cheap Crap You'll Regret Buying After You Sober Up
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=9139.msg72853#msg72853 date=1223674606]
ASs tagline Wrote:AlsoShop.com - The Discriminating Shoppers' Destination. ...
ASs top keyword Wrote:procter and gamble cat food coupons

:lol14n:

edit

Quote:Tagline Blues: What's the Site About

A website's tagline must explain what a company does...........

http://www.useit.com/alertbox/20010722.html

Sneaky's suggestions on improving AlsoShop's tagline to more accurately reflect "what the site is about"

AlsoShop.com - Dumpster Diving Finds
AlsoShop.com - Gently Soiled and Unwanted Goods
AlsoShop.com - Dollar Store Rejects
AlsoShop.com - Cheap Crap You'll Regret Buying After You Sober Up

[/quote]

If a "discriminating shopper" clicks through from a Google search result after seeing AlsoShop's tagline and discovers a site full of gently used children clothing and cat food coupons they're not going to be very happy and will hit the back button.  If the average sales price on your site is under $3 (like it is on AlsoShop) then you should use a tagline that will attract people who are shopping for cheap under $3 bargains.
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=9139.msg72631#msg72631 date=1222456495]
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=9139.msg72416#msg72416 date=1221284151]
AlsoShop sales stats

cumulative GMV (Apr-Sept)  $4,348
total items sold 1,355
1 buyer accounts for 23.8% of all sales
2 buyers account for 35.8% of all sales
10 buyers account for 74.0% of all sales
the 10 largest buyers are all AlsoShop sellers
6 of the site's top 10 sellers are also ranked in the top 10 buyers chart
average sales price $3.21

63% of the site's listings are from one store
[/quote]

ASs 2 week progress report: Total sales September 12-26

total items sold: 131 (1.4 sales per verified member/2.4 sales per storeowner)
$ value of items sold: $402 ($4.28 per verified member/$7.54 per storeowner)
average sales price $3.07
[/quote]

MoPuppet's ASs (AlsoShop) 1 month Progress Report

Total sales 9/12-10/12: 275
Site GMV ($ value of items sold 9/12-10/12: $835
average sales price: $3.04

Average store owner sold 5 items during the month
Average store owner grossed $15.75 during the month

comparison September 12-October 12:
ASs sitewide total sales from 101 verified sellers/53 storeoweners: $835
ONE eBay seller who barely qualifies for Bronze Powerseller status: $1000

comparison of time needed to gross $15.75:
16-year-old McDonald's counter worker: 2 hours
China sweatshop worker: 36 hours
ASs storeowner: 4 weeks
ASs verified seller: 7 1/2 weeks

[quote author=amy link=topic=9139.msg72851#msg72851 date=1223672038]
[/quote]

After looking at my Compete unique visitors list you'll be jealous of all the other rinky dinks too  Laughing7

MONTHLY UNIQUE VISITORS FROM COMPETE
Amy's Zen Cart #3 store 10,908
SwapAce 10,196
Wensy 9,223 <--site listed on PSU's worthless chart
Bid-alot 7,153 <--site listed on PSU's worthless chart
PlayerAuctions 6,947
TulipTools 6,809
Playle 6,786
AlsoShop 5,561
Amy's Zen Cart #1 store 5,440
BuyNSellIt 4,363
OvernightAuctions 4,042 (combined total from their .com and .net sites)
ArtByUs 3,764
AuctionQuests 3,581 <--site listed on PSU's worthless chart
NeoLoch 3,318
Usiff 3,101 <--site listed on PSU's worthless chart
Inetflea 3,090
UShops 2,810
BlueFuzzySlippers 2,530
HiBidder 2,287 <--site listed on PSU's worthless chart
YourHighBid 2,191 <--site listed on PSU's worthless chart
IBidFree 1,566
MilBid 1,500
IWACstores 1,013
AuctionAddict 682
CMyBid 431
PatchAuctions 424
Squeagle 410
EBidNow.info 202
UBidRight 140
Romahawk 91

More fun with unique visitor statistics!
Monthly uniques per AlsoShop storeowner 105 (5,561/53)
Monthly uniques per Plunderhere storeowner 139 (32,067/230)
Monthly uniques per Wagglepop storeowner 450 (38,770/86)
Monthly uniques per Zen Cart store owner 10,908 (Amy Zen #3)

translation of the stats in this post: Ebay no-alternative auction sites no, no, no, dumb, dumb, dumb!  Your own website yes, yes, yes, smart, smart, smart!

[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=9139.msg72635#msg72635 date=1222471534]
[quote author=auroranorth link=topic=9139.msg72634#msg72634 date=1222470044]
rant all you want,  small minds cant appreciate greatness, they just sulk in its shadows.
[/quote]

That statement is coming from the epitome of ignorant small minds:  Plunderhere/ioffer/ePier/Outpost Flags seller auroranorth of Wisconsin who belongs to racist White Pride hate groups and forums and hates everyone who isn't a white christian.  In Auroranorth's posts on other forums he has made racist or hate speech comments about Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Jews, Muslims, Gays, and many other groups.

Seller auroranorth has also posted the full contact information of some of his auction site buyers (who he called "f.aggots" and "commies") on a white pride neo-Nazi message board which was started by a former KKK member.

There is no difference between a subhuman piece of sh.it racist like you auroranorth and a child molestor or rapist in my book.  Racist hate group members are scum who need to be exposed and their businesses need to be boycotted.

racist white nationalist neo-nazi plunderhere seller auroranorth Wrote:commercial freedom of speech
Freedom of speech gives me the right to speak out against scumbag racist lardass swine like Plunderhere seller auroranorth
Freedom of speech gives me the right to organize boycott campaigns against racist owned businesses like Outpost Flags.
Freedom of speech gives me the right to start bad word of mouth viral marketing campaigns against auction sites like Plunderhere, ePier, iOffer, and WeBidz that profit from hate by allowing the sale of Nazi/racist/hate group merchandise on their sites.
[/quote]

I think anyone who attacks a racist for being racist, are themselves racist against racists. And thats just not cool.
[quote author=monkeysstealmyboxersatnit link=topic=9139.msg72875#msg72875 date=1223850686]I think anyone who attacks a racist for being racist, are themselves racist against racists. And thats just not cool.
[/quote]

Stupidity isn't cool either.  "Racist" isn't a race boinktard.  By definition "racism" means

Quote:racism noun.
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; .
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

and "racist" is defined as

Quote:racist noun
1. a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others

In the future, if you don't want to look like an uneducated boinktard you should use the word "biased" not "racist" when spouting your inane drivel.

e.g. "I think anyone who attacks a racist for being racist, are themselves racist biased against racists."

:Smile
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=9139.msg72876#msg72876 date=1223852206]
[quote author=monkeysstealmyboxersatnit link=topic=9139.msg72875#msg72875 date=1223850686]I think anyone who attacks a racist for being racist, are themselves racist against racists. And thats just not cool.
[/quote]

Stupidity isn't cool either.  "Racist" isn't a race boinktard.  By definition "racism" means

Quote:racism noun.
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
"2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; .
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

and "racist" is defined as

Quote:racist noun
1. a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others

In the future, if you don't want to look like an uneducated boinktard you should use the word "biased" not "racist" when spouting your inane drivel.

e.g. "I think anyone who attacks a racist for being racist, are themselves racist biased against racists."

:Smile
[/quote]

Wow. Thats harsh. You're just plain mean. So quick to attack somebody and call them names. I am glad I don't waste all my time in here being mean to my fellow human beings. "Boinktard" is not a word either. I checked.
So if you can call people "boinktards", I can say that you're racist against racists.
Or if you prefer, I'll say you're a biased boinktard that spouts inane drivel.
Have a nice day.