TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: PlunderHere and AlsoShop: A Web of Privacy Violations, Backstabbing, and Deceit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:"Boinktard" is not a word either. I checked.

"Boinktard" is created by the forum's word filter when someone types "fu.cktard" which  is the  name I actually called you  Angel1

Etymology:
Blend of fu.cking and retard

fu.cktard (plural fu.cktards)

1. (pejorative, slang, vulgar) An extraordinarily stupid person

Synonyms
    * asshat
    * arsehole (UK), asshole (US)
    * bastard
    * jerk (US)
    * tosser (UK)
    * wanker (UK)

-source Wiktionary
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=9139.msg72873#msg72873 date=1223827539]
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=9139.msg72631#msg72631 date=1222456495]
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=9139.msg72416#msg72416 date=1221284151]
AlsoShop sales stats

cumulative GMV (Apr-Sept)  $4,348
total items sold 1,355
1 buyer accounts for 23.8% of all sales
2 buyers account for 35.8% of all sales
10 buyers account for 74.0% of all sales
the 10 largest buyers are all AlsoShop sellers
6 of the site's top 10 sellers are also ranked in the top 10 buyers chart
average sales price $3.21

63% of the site's listings are from one store
[/quote]

ASs 2 week progress report: Total sales September 12-26

total items sold: 131 (1.4 sales per verified member/2.4 sales per storeowner)
$ value of items sold: $402 ($4.28 per verified member/$7.54 per storeowner)
average sales price $3.07
[/quote]

MoPuppet's ASs (AlsoShop) 1 month Progress Report

Total sales 9/12-10/12: 275
Site GMV ($ value of items sold 9/12-10/12: $835
average sales price: $3.04

Average store owner sold 5 items during the month
Average store owner grossed $15.75 during the month

comparison September 12-October 12:
ASs sitewide total sales from 101 verified sellers/53 storeoweners: $835
ONE eBay seller who barely qualifies for Bronze Powerseller status: $1000

comparison of time needed to gross $15.75:
16-year-old McDonald's counter worker: 2 hours
China sweatshop worker: 36 hours
ASs storeowner: 4 weeks
ASs verified seller: 7 1/2 weeks

[quote author=amy link=topic=9139.msg72851#msg72851 date=1223672038]
AlsoShop September traffic from Compete --I'm so jealous of MoPuppet and Techytard's success! I wish I was them! I bet John Donahoe is shi.tting his pants in fear due to the formidable competition from ASs!   Confusedtolensmiley:
http://siteanalytics.compete.com/tulipst...?metric=uv
[/quote]

After looking at my Compete unique visitors list you'll be jealous of all the other rinky dinks too  Laughing7

MONTHLY UNIQUE VISITORS FROM COMPETE
Amy's Zen Cart #3 store 10,908
SwapAce 10,196
Wensy 9,223 <--site listed on PSU's worthless chart
Bid-alot 7,153 <--site listed on PSU's worthless chart
PlayerAuctions 6,947
TulipTools 6,809
Playle 6,786
AlsoShop 5,561
Amy's Zen Cart #1 store 5,440
BuyNSellIt 4,363
OvernightAuctions 4,042 (combined total from their .com and .net sites)
ArtByUs 3,764
AuctionQuests 3,581 <--site listed on PSU's worthless chart
NeoLoch 3,318
Usiff 3,101 <--site listed on PSU's worthless chart
Inetflea 3,090
UShops 2,810
BlueFuzzySlippers 2,530
HiBidder 2,287 <--site listed on PSU's worthless chart
YourHighBid 2,191 <--site listed on PSU's worthless chart
IBidFree 1,566
MilBid 1,500
IWACstores 1,013
AuctionAddict 682
CMyBid 431
PatchAuctions 424
Squeagle 410
EBidNow.info 202
UBidRight 140
Romahawk 91

More fun with unique visitor statistics!
Monthly uniques per AlsoShop storeowner 105 (5,561/53)
Monthly uniques per Plunderhere storeowner 139 (32,067/230)
Monthly uniques per Wagglepop storeowner 450 (38,770/86)
Monthly uniques per Zen Cart store owner 10,908 (Amy Zen #3)

translation of the stats in this post: Ebay no-alternative auction sites no, no, no, dumb, dumb, dumb!  Your own website yes, yes, yes, smart, smart, smart! [/quote]

Pathetic is one word that comes to mind when looking at the visitor counts for the average eBay alternative on that list.  Sad is another word that comes to mind - "sad" as in it's sad that sellers are misled into wasting their time on sites like those when there are better options.

Alsoshop co-owner Spencer Ray has spent the day giving more reasons why Alsoshop is a joke and anyone who uses it is at risk.

more reasons besides these: Alsoshop has no sales or traffic, Alsoshop's co-owner Ray is guilty of gross privacy violations involving the personal information of sites his mods are installed on, Ray refers to sellers as sheep, Ray helps site owners con sellers with fake stats, Ray and Mo conned the new owner of Plunderhere when they sold the site, Ray regularly makes false public accusations about the businesses of any seller who criticizes Alsoshop, Alsoshop's owners allowed identity theft to take place on their site, Alsoshop co-owner Ray / binarywebs divulged personal information about the identity theft victims on Alsoshop's public forum

Alsoshop co-owner Ray's accomplishments for today: #1. maligning/making false accusations about the business of seller RiverRat #2. setting up a site called 'Exposing the Fools of TulipTools'

edit : can you imagine Amazon's Jeff Bezos or eBay's head tard John Donahoe acting like Alsoshop's owners do when their site is criticized?  Can you imagine Bezos or Donahoe violating the privacy of members and divulging personal information the way that Alsoshop's binarywebs does?
Quote:can you imagine Amazon's Jeff Bezos or eBay's head tard John Donahoe acting like Alsoshop's owners do when their site is criticized?  Can you imagine Bezos or Donahoe violating the privacy of members and divulging personal information the way that Alsoshop's binarywebs does?

No.
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=9139.msg72900#msg72900 date=1223951212]
Alsoshop co-owner Ray's accomplishments for today: #1. maligning/making false accusations about the business of seller RiverRat #2. setting up a site called 'Exposing the Fools of TulipTools'

edit : can you imagine Amazon's Jeff Bezos or eBay's head tard John Donahoe acting like Alsoshop's owners do when their site is criticized?  Can you imagine Bezos or Donahoe violating the privacy of members and divulging personal information the way that Alsoshop's binarywebs does?
[/quote]

Awesome points!!! To answer your question, NO way in hell.

Can you imagine, I happen to have a friend who retired about 20 minutes north of Raytard who would love to pursue the legality of all his claimed businesses. He won't need sites like Alexa or Compete when he does his checking, although the one program that I hold the most value in when determining value of a site will be needed. Does Quick Books ring a bell?

Let the Truth be Told
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=9139.msg72900#msg72900 date=1223951212]
Alsoshop co-owner Spencer Ray has spent the day giving more reasons why Alsoshop is a joke and anyone who uses it is at risk.

more reasons besides these: Alsoshop has no sales or traffic, Alsoshop's co-owner Ray is guilty of gross privacy violations involving the personal information of sites his mods are installed on, Ray refers to sellers as sheep, Ray helps site owners con sellers with fake stats, Ray and Mo conned the new owner of Plunderhere when they sold the site, Ray regularly makes false public accusations about the businesses of any seller who criticizes Alsoshop, Alsoshop's owners allowed identity theft to take place on their site, Alsoshop co-owner Ray / binarywebs divulged personal information about the identity theft victims on Alsoshop's public forum

[/quote]

I would think Bezos and Donahoe would have more sense. In fact, they don't even have many of the negative comments on their own message boards removed. A real business sees negative public reviews and turns them into positive responses and actions. eBay did it.
Oh my.  I see that the boinktard binary person has fallen for the sick psycho lies from the short, fat, Arizona Freak with no life , and her sick, psycho friend at the train station. Honestly, ignoring it is beginning to get on my nerves.  :Smile  Personally, I am thinking that stalking/harassment and multiple identity theft charges should get her a nice, small, lonely cell.

Can you spell L I B E L, Ray?
Quote:Alsoshop's questionable, and very unprofessional,  way of doing business doesn't end with its lax attitude towards identity theft and privacy violations however.

You are also dealing with a site whose owner, judging by her listings on the site, apparently mistakenly thinks her state's sales and use tax (sales tax collection) requirements don't apply to her online sales. You are also dealing with a site which claims to be owned by an LLC on its WHOIS records yet there is no record on any state's books of the LLC ever existing.

California sales tax evasion fraud may be reported online at:
http://www.boe.ca.gov/info/icomplaint.htm
Alsoshop owner Lynette Jester vowing to attack the business of any seller who dares to criticize auction site Alsoshop Wrote:Any site owner reading this needs to be aware that this is exactly what you can expect from this group. Its just a matter of time for any of you.
Because they have already started on several others.

But go ahead Trolls, keep talking about AlsoShop. Prove me right, THAT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT LIE-SPEWING DRIVEL MONGERING PSYCHOS. You've been caught in your own web of lies and deceit.

Don't dish it out if you can't take it... or learn to swallow

They bash any site, and when a site fights back, they cry foul... so no, they can't take it.
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=9139.msg72924#msg72924 date=1224017868]
Alsoshop owner Lynette Jester vowing to attack the business of any seller who dares to criticize auction site Alsoshop Wrote:Any site owner reading this needs to be aware that this is exactly what you can expect from this group. Its just a matter of time for any of you.
Because they have already started on several others.

But go ahead Trolls, keep talking about AlsoShop. Prove me right, THAT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT LIE-SPEWING DRIVEL MONGERING PSYCHOS. You've been caught in your own web of lies and deceit.

Don't dish it out if you can't take it... or learn to swallow

They bash any site, and when a site fights back, they cry foul... so no, they can't take it.
[/quote]

oh, my. MoHo is mad.  Thefinger