TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: PlunderHere and AlsoShop: A Web of Privacy Violations, Backstabbing, and Deceit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=9139.msg69303#msg69303 date=1208715961]

Forget it, Truth. She just isn't that stupid. SHe IS a moron. But she knew. ANd if she didn't, she would be calling a lawyer, not running around posting more crap. :Smile
[/quote]

There is no question that she did that and has been deceitful and has allowed the members of a site SHE claimed to own to be subjected to a moron from here on in. What I am saying is that Raytardo is the one getting the pass when it is he that is behind it all. What made Mo do all this? Greed and stupidity!!!! My issue is with the blame being proportioned the way it is now and until Mo comes clean about the prior ownership that will remain the same. Trust me people Raytardo doesn't deserve a pass!!!!

Let the Truth be Told

edited to add: I will be attending quote stupidity class on Thursday but I think I fixed it.
Quote:My issue is with the blame being proportioned the way it is now

They're all equally to blame--a few pages back we focused on Boinktard Mark, the last few pages we've focused on Boinktard Mo, Boinktard Ray will get his pages in this thread before it's over too.   Laughing7
Quote:There is no question that she did that and has been deceitful and has allowed the members of a site SHE claimed to own to be subjected to a moron from here on in. What I am saying is that Raytardo is the one getting the pass when it is he that is behind it all. What made Mo do all this? Greed and stupidity!!!! My issue is with the blame being proportioned the way it is now and until Mo comes clean about the prior ownership that will remain the same. Trust me people Raytardo doesn't deserve a pass!!!!

No one is saying that Ray deserves a pass! BUT, Ray isn't the one running around sucking people in on the  boards.......that is Lynette/MO!!  And for that, I am certainly inclined to feel more harshly towards her. I think it's disgusting/sick, etc.! Furthermore, she used this board to spread her lies about Plunderhere.

SHe is a CON! Violent5

Ray is also a con, but he didn't befriend people and then blithely betray them!
blue sharktard Wrote:[[[[the author of the moronic post is naturally an auction site owner - Patch Auctions]]]]

He's giving a lecture on user information and site security so I decided to check out his site.  No SSL, and...drumroll...his site's privacy policy lists the same support@yoursite.com contact email as biddersnsellers.  That dummy email address is the only contact info on the site (unlike BnS, his WHOIS is public however which is a small positive) :Smile

This is reassuring.  If I register on his site I'll be subject to the laws of China. Unless China has completely revamped their legal system overnight (i.e. changed some of their laws which are very unfriendly to foreign owned companies), I think I'll pass.

Quote:This Agreement and the terms and conditions herein, shall be governed by the laws of the Provinve of Guangzhou in the country of China. You further submit to the legal jurisdiction of the country of China and agree that any legal action or proceeding regarding this Agreement, whether it be on a local, state, or federal level, shall be brought in Guangzhou, China , or a court within the jurisdiction of the state of Guangzhou, China.
Quote:Um, he sucks at socks too.

Ummm, if I'm so bad at sock puppets then why did LiveWorld give bondage_bear_the_wonder_avatar a pink slap for calling bargainbloodhoundcollectibles an idiot?  Confusedtolensmiley:
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=9139.msg69314#msg69314 date=1208722556]
Quote:Um, he sucks at socks too.

Ummm, if I'm so bad at sock puppets then why did LiveWorld give bondage_bear_the_wonder_avatar a pink slap for calling bargainbloodhoundcollectibles an idiot?  Confusedtolensmiley:
[/quote]

Hmmm....that's so difficult to answer.....oh yeah, I know!  Confusedtolensmiley:  Cause they never catch socks unless someone tells them it's a sock, cause they are not very bright.  Happy001
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=9139.msg69179#msg69179 date=1208456182]
Today's Auction Site Counts:
Privacy Violating New Owner's Site 60,313 down 480
Backstabbing Former Owners' Stealth Site 1,667
[/quote]

Updating:
PH 59,770  down 543 || 472 stores
AS 2,090 up 423 || 26 stores up 4
Quote:It looks like we forced her to reveal her plans 2 weeks early. Before her role in AlsoShop was publicly exposed she had confided to a few people last week that she was going to resign on May 1st to take over as admin at AlsoShop.

May 1st being the date of the next eBaY boycott.
[quote author=maggie777 link=topic=9139.msg69319#msg69319 date=1208737916]
Quote:It looks like we forced her to reveal her plans 2 weeks early. Before her role in AlsoShop was publicly exposed she had confided to a few people last week that she was going to resign on May 1st to take over as admin at AlsoShop.

May 1st being the date of the next eBaY boycott.

[/quote]

Great marketing plan wasn't it?  The day of the boycott would have dawned and PH would have been thrown into turmoil by the unexpected resignation and AS would have capitalized on the situation by scooping up boycotters on the forums.
Woooo ya found me out...big fat hairy deal. So I haven't posted on TT in 2 years. What does that mean? I have a life and don't care to bash everyone just because they don't do everything the way I want them to!! (BTW...I did post a few days before this....in response to Rho and the scarf site.....you might want to put that in your notes!!)

As for WP not being part of UB...get real!!!WP is nothing but a laugh! I chose the sites I considered to be worth more than a lot of hot air. PH was added because of Mo. AQ was added because Ray didn't take crap off of people. I removed AQ as soon as I found out Ray sold it. PH will be removed as well.

There is more to it than you know. Ray will never defend Mo. Mo NEEDS to speak up because at some point I have to deal with my own stuff.

Have fun kiddies. Truth...let the children play. All they do is make sure decent people never take a chance on anything!

(BTW Belle....anytime!!!)