TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: PlunderHere and AlsoShop: A Web of Privacy Violations, Backstabbing, and Deceit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=9139.msg72673#msg72673 date=1222720321]

Racists like boinktardlardass refer to McCain as John Mexicain because they think he is too lenient on Mexican immigration.  They hate Bush for the same reasons and call him a "race traitor".

They hate Obama even more because he isn't an ignorant uneducated inbred boinktard like them..

Stormfront, and other racist hate groups, liked, and contributed to, Ron Paul's campaign.

edited to add link to articles on neo-Nazi hate groups' support of Ron Paul
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2007/10/15...68575.html

Huffington Post Wrote:Such web-based organizations as Stormfront (motto: "White Pride, World Wide"), Vanguard News Network ("No Jews. Just Right.") and the Nationalist Coalition ("working to create the relationships that will lay the foundation for the White community that is necessary to our survival") have become sources of support for Paul's bid for the Republican nomination,
[/quote]

Shows you how much attention I normally pay to politics..............none (I hate politics, but Palin scares the hell out of me).  Confusedtolensmiley:

[quote author=regic link=topic=9139.msg72674#msg72674 date=1222723233]

Quote:working themselves up for the 2 minute hate

2 minute hate?--try a lifetime of hatred of racist pigs.  If I had my way anyone convicted of a hate crime would be stripped of their assets, put on a neighborhood watch list (similar to the  sex offenders list), and NEUTERED.
[/quote]

:ditto:

Edit to fix formatting
well, well kiddies we have something in common I don't like Palin either. ( wants wardens to beat puppies to death in their dens, ) and I notice your way to silent about wall street. Could have said I told you so but you weren't listening.
[quote author=auroranorth link=topic=9139.msg72685#msg72685 date=1222797520]
well, well kiddies we have something in common I don't like Palin either. ( wants wardens to beat puppies to death in their dens, ) and I notice your way to silent about wall street. Could have said I told you so but you weren't listening.
[/quote]

Oh, that's too rich. We have NOTHING in commone with YOU. Scumsucker. Puke

So you are upset because Palin directed wardens to kill the 14 wolf pups in their den after they shot their mother from the air? But clearly it doesn't bother you that Hitler killed people because he didn't like their religion or the way they looked or the fact that they were gay.

You poor excuse for a human being. I am beginning to feel slightly sorry for you---you are seriously f*ucked up.

Another mass upload by our good buddy Binarywebs at Alsoshop...
14,200 books uploaded for seller Bookz (possibly the same PSU Bookz with the unsecured Rscript bookauctionz.com?)
Now 2 sellers make up 75% of the 39,000 listings.
From the store's homepage:
"I have been in the book selling business for over 12 years.And have sold books over the internet since 2001.
20,000 books in the last year alone,to many happy, repeat customers. Become one of them, you'll be glad you did.
Bookmania is a privately-owned, independent bookstore serving the the world wide neighborhood."

1. What on earth would possess a 12 year bookstore to list somewhere like aSs?
2. Would a real business seller who happened to sell 20,000 books last year waste their time at rinky dink Alsoshop, or actually try to sell something on a site like Amazon?
3. Would independent bookstore of 14,200 books better serve the worldwide neighborhood on a site that gets less than 3000 monthly visitors? Or on a site like eBay that has 63 million visitors, Amazon that gets 50 million visitors, HDC that gets 5 million visitors, Alibris that gets 2 million visitors (and also feeds to Amazon, B&N, Borders, HDC, Blackwell, Books-a-Million, Chapters and Ingram for a possible 60+ million), Abe that gets 1.5 million visitors, or even Biblio with just 1/2 million visitors?

It must be the new shiny forums and the trust in the community run by a man (and woman) that frequently compromise private information on sites that run BBclone. :lol16n:
Now, after that fun fact about aSs... to the topic at hand.
As has been said, Auroranorth has a full right to say anything he wants, but other members have a right to say whatever they want back to him. I won't even address him directly because I'm not going to give this hate wielding moron the confidence of getting under my skin. But since his rights are there and everyone has agreed he has the right, doesn't TT have a right to ban him as well since it is on their server?
Quote:Now 2 sellers make up 75% of the 39,000 listings

Those 2 sellers' 30,000 listings haven't brought in any outside buyers.  There were 8 sales totaling $13.59 on AlsoShop yesterday.

Quote:50% of my inventory is used, but not abused hardcovers that cost you $2.00 if not less.

They have a website at cerebraldeli.com

[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=9139.msg72667#msg72667 date=1222706573]
BJ signature Wrote:| Sarah Palin's "National Security" Experience as Commander of the Alaska National Guard
| Does Education Matter? Which Ticket Has the Better and More Relevant Educational Background?
| What are the Chances that Sarah Palin Will Succeed to the Presidency Without an Election if the McCain Ticket is Successful?

OMFG, BJ's blog receives more traffic than the über successful eBay alternative AlsoShop!
Quantcast global uniques: BJ 3.5K (4.2K cookies) ASs 2.9K (3.3K)
Alexa ranking: BJ 164,499 ASs 268,904

Stay tuned for tomorrow's episode of TMA (TechyTard, MoPuppet and ASs) when we will be comparing ASs's miniscule GMV  to the current GMV of closed sites Gegy, BidBay, and Gold's Auction. :twistedevil:
[/quote]

I just had to check. Trs Alexa rank :The---w.com has a traffic rank of:  863,285    Confusedtolensmiley: Happy001

Edit:
ps........my blog rank is 163,520 now.  :cinqo2:
Quote:They have a website at cerebraldeli.com

What's with the 995px × 602px full screen header image? :blinkie:

Somebody give them a link to TT's web design forum. :Smile

Marktard on PSU October 8 Wrote:The server is a very fast dedicated server and fully secured to ensure total security for all your transactions although we do not keep any of your financial info here.
http://www.powersellersunite.com/post-20...tml#209081

SSH still hasn't been secured boinktard.

[quote author=regic link=topic=9139.msg70804#msg70804 date=1213573063]
Even if a miracle occurs and Marktard installs an SSL certificate his server will still be at risk of being hacked because he hasn't taken any steps to reduce the most common method hackers use to gain access to Linux/Unix servers: SSH attacks on port 22.

Marktard is using the default SSH configuration with SSH on port 22 which means if he were to look in his logs he would most likely see hundreds (or even thousands) of daily attempts by hackers to guess the SSH password and gain access to the server because most automated hacking tools are set to mount their SSH attacks on port 22.

If Marktard wasn't an IDIOT he would have changed the SSH configuration to use a different port which would reduce the number of hacking attempts and the risk of a successful SSH hacking occurring  by over 90%.

If I were a Plunderhere user I would be more worried by Marktard's failure to secure SSH than I would be by his failure to install an SSL because SSH attacks are A. the most common method of attack and B. once a hacker gains access to a dedicated server through SSH they will most likely have root access and be able to access all data on the server and take control of the server.

more on reducing the risk of SSH attacks
http://community.tuliptools.com/index.ph...479.0.html
http://community.tuliptools.com/index.ph...729.0.html
http://community.tuliptools.com/index.ph...982.0.html

example of a server which is vulnerable to SSH attacks because it is run by an incompetent IDIOT Wrote:Server Test results

Service type: ssh://
Hostname: www.plunderhere.com
Port: 22
Test performed from: Seattle, WA
Test performed at: 2008-06-15 191329 (GMT -04:00)
Response Time: 0.195 sec
DNS: 0.001 sec
Connect: 0.095 sec
Redirect: 0.000 sec

example of server where the owner has taken steps to secure ssh from hackers Wrote:Service type: ssh://
Hostname: www.tuliptools.com
Port: 22
Test performed from: Seattle, WA
Test performed at: 2008-06-15 18:56:47 (GMT -04:00)
Response Time: 0.120 sec
DNS: 0.077 sec
Connect: 0.043 sec
Redirect: 0.000 sec
[/quote]

MoPuppet's AlsoShop also suffers from the same security problem.

It would take these fucktards less than one minute to fix this problem but that would be one minute less they could devote to forum spamming.
Quote:It would take these boinktards less than one minute to fix this problem

You're ASSuming the two site owners in question have more brain cells than a flea.  Did you forget that it took Plundertardboy 6 weeks to install an SSL certificate?