TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: PlunderHere and AlsoShop: A Web of Privacy Violations, Backstabbing, and Deceit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
psu user Wrote:They (site owners) can't make money off of selling, so they'll feed off of sellers that can.

How true that is..almost all of these sites are run by people who completely sucked as sellers (sucked as in they sold very little): Waggle Ray, Lynette Jester, Marktard, Adam Milbid, etc.

mo Wrote:personal (WO)man hours involved... site staff if any

Umm, how many (WO)man hours are required ,and how many staff members do you need to handle customer service when you only have 134 customers? :Smile

Quote:Oh yay! Mo is back to clog the PSU forums with worthless info about how rinky dink auction sites who's owners abandon and close them overnight, are the only way to go.
http://www.powersellersun...598-0-asc-120.html#196903

The boinktard whiny board spamming owner of fleaspeck sh.ithole AuctionsWorldwide.net is about to cry on that PSU thread:

auctionsworldwide.net Wrote:Maybe this is now the time to bring this thread to a close.

In requesting this, could i make a genuine suggestion to everyone. If you start to make assumptions and assertions about any site or in general, please dont any longer expect the site owners to simply sit quietly on the side and find there side of the industry under continuous barrage from unhappy sellers.

fleaspeck Auctionsworldwide.net facts:
176 members  ;D  ;D ;D
979 listings  ;D ;D ;D
4 bids  ;D ;D ;D
1,823 average daily page views  ;D ;D ;D
Pheebay supporter banner at bottom of home page  ;D ;D ;D
Monthly GMV  Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=9139.msg72139#msg72139 date=1219801381]
Quote:Oh yay! Mo is back to clog the PSU forums with worthless info about how rinky dink auction sites who's owners abandon and close them overnight, are the only way to go.
http://www.powersellersun...598-0-asc-120.html#196903

The boinktard whiny board spamming owner of fleaspeck sh.ithole AuctionsWorldwide.net is about to cry on that PSU thread:

auctionsworldwide.net Wrote:Maybe this is now the time to bring this thread to a close.

In requesting this, could i make a genuine suggestion to everyone. If you start to make assumptions and assertions about any site or in general, please dont any longer expect the site owners to simply sit quietly on the side and find there side of the industry under continuous barrage from unhappy sellers.

fleaspeck Auctionsworldwide.net facts:
176 members  ;D  ;D ;D
979 listings  ;D ;D ;D
4 bids  ;D ;D ;D
1,823 average daily page views  ;D ;D ;D
Pheebay supporter banner at bottom of home page  ;D ;D ;D
Monthly GMV  Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001
[/quote]

Auctionsworldwide.net falsified stats
This shows AWW getting 44,000 unique visitors this month.
AWW Quantcast stats
Correct me if I am wrong, but even if a site isn't quantified, having "NOT ENOUGH DATA" usually means it is so freakin low it's not worth their resources to be measured?

3 years he has peddled his site. He has added auction rooms, high street mall, etc, and can't get more than 1,000 listings. And don't forget the "First ever internet global fayre" he has spent thousands on advertising!
The sad thing is, people like him make MO and RAY look like OAI gods.
Mojavelyn Wrote:Ocean... what part of free do you want to give up... Those mods aren't cheap.... and I kept telling you that.

The vast majority (63 of 65) of the phpProBid mods for sale on Binarywebs website fall in the $5-$40 range.  Only 2 mods are above $40:  Google Checkout $47, and a Blog System $59 Happy001

Mojavelyn Wrote:So why did you gripe and complain so much because you didn't get a shipping calculator... Heaven forbid that you couldn't use the free shipping calculator at usps.

Perhaps Mojavelyn should apply for public assistance if she can't afford a shipping calculator for her site.  2 shipping calculator mods are available for phpprobid: UPS/USPS $5 and UPS/FedEx/USPS $22

Quote:3 years he has peddled his site.
Quote:he has spent thousands on advertising!
Quote:1,823 average daily page views

For reference purposes so you can see just how little traffic AWW receives - this forum and AWW.net are both 3 years old. Unlike AWW, we have never done any paid advertising and you won't find us spamming PSU, and yet this small forum generates 10X more traffic than AWW.

August page views
AuctionsWorldWide.net: 47,445
TT (forum only): 470,960 (SMF stats)/504,563 (webalizer stats)

conclusion: Like most eBay alternatives, AWW is run by someone who is clueless and all the script changes and mods in the world aren't going to change that fact.   Open your own website and avoid any site on PSU's "other online auction sites" forum if you see the site owner posting in a thread about their auction site, classified site, or mall.  10 years of rinky dinks, forum spamming site owners, and OAI forums have proven that if a site owner is posting in a thread about their site on an OAI forum's "rinky dink" board it's a given  that the site has no funding and will never be able to provide sellers with a steady stream of buyers.   Smile
alsoshop Wrote:If you look on your upper left corner on the members menu, you will see the new mods...

Contest stats and Invite a friend!!

It's good to see she's focusing on what is really important. Happy001

EDIT so the Plundies don't feel left out: Big spender Marktard's wonderful new feedback import mod cost $10.
[quote author=amy link=topic=9139.msg72160#msg72160 date=1219866287]
alsoshop Wrote:If you look on your upper left corner on the members menu, you will see the new mods...

Contest stats and Invite a friend!!

It's good to see she's focusing on what is really important. Happy001

EDIT so the Plundies don't feel left out: Big spender Marktard's wonderful new feedback import mod cost $10.
[/quote]

Wrong...
Those mods don't cost anything when the owner of both sites sells them  ;D
Question: How is Marktard's business related to LoudFrog?
Answer: http://community.tuliptools.com/index.ph...9.html#new

Confusedtolensmiley:
marktard to user Wrote:To NJFD I simply say that with so many emails coming in is the
reason why we have a full time technical person on board now
offering 100% support. if you are not reading the forums properly
that is only your fault.
PH STAR Team and Kool-Aid Lover Castle Keeper to user Wrote:There are many threads, as Mark mentioned a few above, that offer help and solutions. I did not see you reply to a thread that did contain a solution that you were asking about. I did not see you post to the thread where Help was being offered.

What I see, is you posting, asking for help, telling us that you emailed and PM'ed, for help for same problem you posted about. What I do NOT see is you using the forums to do research and look for solutions. I did not see you asking for help in the forum that was taking request to help.

The admin team has retained a tech that is all to willing to help and he even went and was looking for members who needed help. I did not see you ask him, either.
PH STAR Team Admin and Maker of Copyright Infringing PH Promo Videos Storm Wrote:What gets me though is when whomever looks for something,someway,just to start up a discussion about nothing that concerns them when there presence isn't anywhere in sight.

PH seller in response to those comments Wrote:I am hearing tone from the PH staff/volunteers/moderators that sounds as if 'the customer is wrong'. I am only a member there, but visits, listings, sales, etc. affect my business and I grew up in a time when 'the customer was always right'.

Posts that suggest 'you only did this and you only did that and ....' - just annoy me. Who cares what happened and when - the goal of staff personal - paid or not - is customer retention and customer satisfaction.

I may be reading wrong, but can say that it really rubs me the wrong way when I sense that a message post intends to discredit someones' experience. I want PH to grow and prosper - we all do. But just how many members might we gain if every negative or contrary experience is met with justification and rationalization?

http://www.powersellersunite.com/post-19...tml#197942
Plunderhere Listings 51,433
PH Listings on Google Base 20,918 (40.7%)
PH Listings on Google Product Search  9,876 (19.2%)

Compare those percentages to a site like Wagglepop which has 98% of its listings appearing on both Base and Product Search.

Plunderhere's Google feed mod must be another of Binarywebs bug ridden $5 specials. Confusedtolensmiley:
I'm wore out with all of this.  First Ebay, then Ray, now Mark. Where do we turn?  I'm in over my head trying to build my own website, but continue to try, using Microsoft office. Failed on Go Daddy and CityMax. Can't imagine rebuilding my Plunder store. I am compuDah. But I'm learning and persevere. I have found a "a friendly auction" venue. That will enable me to get my listings out of Plunder, that is the most important thing for me right now. Then continue to work on the website. None of these people care about their customers and in my world that is the number one thing to do. I work in the call center for a large credit union. We powder and diaper out members. They get a live person to help them with anything.  They love it!!  Yes, it isn't always easy to be pleasant with some of them, it seems people are angry all the time. We win them over by caring and solving all their problems. High standards bring rewards. Thanks for listening, I so appreciate all the help you've given me over time. Now, to the task at hand. Wave