TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: PlunderHere and AlsoShop: A Web of Privacy Violations, Backstabbing, and Deceit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Damn, you're good, sneaky. Big Grin
Quote:I suggest Plunderhere members should stay out of the HiBidder threads and HiBidder members stay out of the Plunderhere threads.

Does anyone know if a ceasefire was called in last year's HiBidder vs. LowBid war (details on another thread here)?  ;D

4 locked threads on the PSU HB board, 1 on the PH board. ;D

Quote:Damn, you're good, sneaky.

:ditto:  (she could have used a few more smilies in her post though   Laughing7 )

Quote:2. how many monthly site sales? (more or less than WP?)ANSWERED.WP 7000+ items monthly, PH under 200 monthly items

:blinkie:

Secunia Issues Security Warning: Account Related Security Hole in RScript

http://community.tuliptools.com/index.ph...236.0.html
As stated in this thread - http://community.tuliptools.com/index.ph...236.0.html this issue has been resolved on PlunderHere.

Thank you so much for bringing it to our attention,
Suzanne
OK, I'm going to jump in now. As ya'll know I just recently acquired Ph...
And knowing how ya'll like to talk sales...

This is taken from my Stats page... (link is at the lower left front of the PH front page...

SALES STATS
Total # Of Items Bid On  106
Total $ Of Current Bids  $288.46
Total # of Current and Closed Items Bid On  1,172
Total Current and Closed Bids  $12,686.45

TOTAL LISTING STATS
Total Auction Listings  12,766
Total Fixed Price Listings  19,730
Total Store Listings  2,000
Total Listings  34,496

Still I realize it ain't earth shattering... but I'm also told by the one who heads the welcoming committee... there have been over 300 new sign ups since the acquistion. And yes, a few have been duplicates.

I would love to take the credit for it, but ... Y! closed and Bidville shut their boards down.

Maybe I ought to go skyclad dancing more often!

BinaryWebs is helping get set up with some advertising.

And we joined United Best Network Alliance with AQ, USIFF, BnS, and WB. So the PH banner is flying at those sites as well.

I don't think thats a shabby report for less then 1 month's ownership. Of course, I wouldn't want to try that out the door with a brand new site.

I'm also told by those same stat keepers of the site... that we broke May's record of 203 newbs, and the most bids at one time was about 40-60 or so.  Ok, so my memory isn't as good as last year.

Quote:And knowing how ya'll like to talk sales...

That we do.  ;D

Quote:As ya'll know I just recently acquired Ph...

Good luck with the site.

Ok, just had to give my 2 cents.

As someone who has their own website, I also like to sell at other venues. I also love to support my fellow online site owners and Plunderhere is one of them.

The traffic may not be large yet and the system may not be perfect but there are reasons to like it.

The stores are FREE.

The final value fees are dirt cheap. And you actually get a $20 credit to start with!

Listing isn't too difficult.

When there is an issue, they always address it with quick responses and do not give you some idiot answer blaming someone else.

They do try to market and advertise which is more than I can say about other sites that charge you for a store and do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!

The main factor is you get HONEST answers at PH and I haven't seen any FALSE PROMISES!

Whenever I hear of someone wanting to open a store on Wagglepop I immediately recommend Plunderhere as a more "customer" friendly site. They are not known for their lying and deleting posts, they at least REALLY want the site to succeed.

Best of luck Plunderhere.

Quote:When there is an issue, they always address it with quick responses

PlunderHere was the only site that addressed the security hole in RScript this Spring before RScript issued a patch.  PlunderHere's former owner Suzanne even setup a test account for Mandy so we could verify that PH had patched the hole. (by contrast, Wagglepop which also uses RScript reportedly has yet to fix the hole).
Good luck with your new venture, Mojavelyn! Smile
Thanks Everyone! 106 items with bids!