TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: PlunderHere and AlsoShop: A Web of Privacy Violations, Backstabbing, and Deceit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
mo's defender Wrote:I didn't join PH until Mo took over. I already had enough places to list on. So I won't miss it when it goes belly up.

Nice attitude. NOT. 4200 members would be screwed if it went belly up and you and the friends you're defending couldn't give a boink because you won't be one of the sellers who gets boinked.  How nice.

Boinktard
[quote author=regic link=topic=9139.msg69267#msg69267 date=1208668037]
Quote:Hey..keep playing the game....eventually someone will play the same game with you. They'll accuse you of dumping toxic waste, damaging the ozone layer, polluting the environment, etc.

It's been done to us many times in the past and always follows the same pattern:

We expose a scammer(s).  The scammer and their little friends attempt to retaliate by flooding the search engines with false information about us.  In the past scammers have flooded the search engines accusing me personally of every crime possible---everything from engaging in  human trafficking to being a member of the Russian Mafia to being a Chinese gang member. On more than one ocassion we've had scammers register other extensions of our domain names and fill the sites with false information in an attempt to discredit us.

In the end it doesn't work though and the scammers end up being 10X worse off than they were before their juvenile halfassed attempts to deflect attention from the truth.

Should I imply by your post, that your boinktard buddies (the subjects of this thread) plan to try the same thing in an attempt to deflect people's attention from the harm they've done to OAI sellers with their scams?
[/quote]

Wow....you caught me. You guys are just way too smart for me!!!!! Sign10 Sign10

Wait...I don't have any Boinktard buddies!! So that means you were talking to someone else right???

So hard trying to keep up with all this fast and witty conversation.  :o :o

(BTW I don't try to damage anyone's reputation, business, credibility, etc simply because I don't like them or we disagree. That's childish. I need a good reason to do that. Something I can sink my teeth into.Well...something like Ray R did....now that I could chomp on all day!!)
[quote author=regic link=topic=9139.msg69268#msg69268 date=1208668428]
mo's defender Wrote:I didn't join PH until Mo took over. I already had enough places to list on. So I won't miss it when it goes belly up.

Nice attitude. NOT. 4200 members would be screwed if it went belly up and you and the friends you're defending couldn't give a boink because you won't be one of the sellers who gets boinked.  How nice.

Boinktard
[/quote]

Let me see....did Sue get this when she sold PH??? Asking because I don't remember seeing anyone attack her.

And PH members will get the shaft only if they stick around. IF they choose to stay then that is their decision. They know what is going on or they should!!

Like I said...I don't like how it was handled. I would have let it be known as soon as I found out that the site was sold. Mo didn't. And now she is in the crapper as far as you are concerned. No amount of explaining will change that view. (4200 members? Is that a clean count? Duplicate accounts removed, banned members removed, etc?}
Quote:Let me see....did Sue get this when she sold PH??? Asking because I don't remember seeing anyone attack her.

Sue didn't hurt existing Plunderhere sellers by secretly urging people to move to a new site she was setting up, now did she? 

Quote:PH members will get the shaft only if they stick around. IF they choose to stay then that is their decision. They know what is going on or they should!!

Most auction site members don't read the boards and aren't buddies with the site owners or staff and thus are clueless as to what is going on behind the scenes.  It is apparent from reading Plunderhere's boards that even the sellers who do participate on the boards are almost all unaware of what is going on.

quote from Mo's pathetically inept defender:
Quote:Wow....you caught me. You guys are just way too smart for me!!!!!

Apparently so. Not that it's anything to be proud of considering your iq.  :Smile

In all seriousness, you aren't doing Mo any favors in the way you're going about defending her. You  have offered no evidence to refute our claims, instead resorting to statements like "Mo is Mo", as if that's a reason to give her a pass.  At this point, if I were she, I would ask you to shut the boink up, regardless of your intentions.

Actually ...my IQ is much higher than you think. And the fact that you have no idea what is going on just proves my point. You are fishing for info...which is what most of you do. (A few actually care what is going on.) You wait for the next site to have problems and then you dig. No amount of explaining or proof will satisfy you. You want blood at any cost. Which is why I am here....come after me....go ahead. I live for crap like this......makes my day. I've had run-ins with worse than you.

Since it isn't my place to tell everything, you can keep 'picking on' me. (Isn't that the mentality you are looking for.....poor little me??) I honestly am waiting for the next response. It's so much fun ruffling folks feathers!!! Difference between you and me...I don't need a gang to do it!!!
Quote:you aren't doing Mo any favors in the way you're going about defending her.

Cherry Pits, isn't doing any of the sites in her network any favors with the way she's going about defending AQ Ray's muppet Mo.

ubc bd Wrote:All I'm gonna say is I am where ever Mo is!!

http://www.powersellersunite.com/about18008.html#159964

-----OT OT OT---
Sneaky's tip on sock puppets
change your posting style if you're going to use them
---END OT---
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=9139.msg69288#msg69288 date=1208707001]
Quote:you aren't doing Mo any favors in the way you're going about defending her.

Cherry Pits, isn't doing any of the sites in her network any favors with the way she's going about defending AQ Ray's muppet Mo.

ubc bd Wrote:All I'm gonna say is I am where ever Mo is!!

http://www.powersellersunite.com/about18008.html#159964

-----OT OT OT---
---END OT---
[/quote]

Like I've said before.........damn, you're good, Sneaky! Icon_biggrin

Well, I could get right in to criticizing "the network" (did WP Ray refuse to join, is that why she went after him?), or go on to the half literate Cherry Pits aka UBC BD....but, it seems sorta pathetic considering the circumstances.

I just read Truth's comments at TCH. Apparently, he is also giving Mo a pass. Correct me, Truth, if I misinterpreted what you said.  The thing is, Mo is in this up to her neck, and had to know what was going on. If not, she is just bloody stupid, and I wouldn't have taken her for stupid.
She must have agreed to put her name on the WHOIS info, etc.. She came here after she supposedly bought Plunderhere, claiming it as her own. That was the BIG lie no. 1. Did she know that AQ Ray was selling it? I have no idea, but I think that it is highly likely that she did.
Quote:-----OT OT OT---
---END OT---

Easy for you to say.......some of us just suck at using sock puppets.  Happy001
Quote:The thing is, Mo is in this up to her neck, and had to know what was going on.

Lynette Jester is as guilty as AQ Ray.  Maybe more.  Mojavelyn, not Ray, is the one who's on the boards 24/7 recruiting and misleading sellers.

EDIT

BREAKING NEWS THE TEDDY BEAR OWNS GOOGLE!
mojavelyn Wrote:Flogging your trash site again Todd?
The teddy bear's signature links to a Google search for AlsoShop. Happy001
http://www.powersellersunite.com/about18...asc-0.html

same PSU thread, off topic, this moronic post was screaming to be commented on, what an absolute moron! Wrote:eBay wants you to have your own site. eBay wants all of us to have our own sites. They do not want us to unite behind alternate sites. If we all get our own sites THAT is what will hold us back.

Ebay loses $8,000 in GMV to PH and $3,000 to HB monthly.  Ebay is too busy worrying about the millions in GMV they're losing to websites and Amazon to give a rat's ass about fleaspeck alt sites like PH and HB.

The stupidity of following the wrong crowd (the "alt site" crowd) is what will hold sellers back.  Putting your eggs in the baskets of  boinktards like Mojavelyn, AQ Ray, WP Ray, Alex, and Rich will kill your growth potential.

[[[[the author of the moronic post is naturally an auction site owner - Patch Auctions]]]]

that guy's stupidity knows no bounds Wrote:While most people do not know the top ten alternative site names at the moment (Sounds like a lead in for a Leno joke), I assure you that they will have a hearder time remember the sites names of 13,000 individual stores. A few alternatives will grown out of the shadows of eBay. Our own sites never will.

I will resist the temptation to start posting on that thread.
I will resist the temptation to start posting on that thread.
I will resist the temptation to start posting on that thread