TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: PlunderHere and AlsoShop: A Web of Privacy Violations, Backstabbing, and Deceit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just found this on PSU.

Quote:Hi All

Sorry about the inconvenience I really do apologize.

We should be back to normal very shortly.

See you there soon
Mark
Plunderhere Admin

GOOD EXPLANATION!!!!!

plunderhere Wrote:Errors Happen!
Yea just a stupid error happened and as Ray was away could not fix
quickly but important thing is we are back up fast as i promised you all.

So sorry for the worry and inconvenience
Mark

:Smile
[quote author=mandy link=topic=9139.msg70091#msg70091 date=1211031007]
plunderhere Wrote:Errors Happen!
Yea just a stupid error happened and as Ray was away could not fix
quickly but important thing is we are back up fast as i promised you all.

So sorry for the worry and inconvenience
Mark

:Smile
[/quote]

This shows that not only is Ray an incompetent provider, but Mark is an incompetent admin. When you are dealing with thousands of members information and trust, "stupid errors" only happen with morons running the show. A moron site owner and scam artist hosting provider don't add up to success. Even Ray Romeo isn't that incompetent... at least he would say it was unexpected downtime. He's actually pretty dang close to a genius compared to Mark and Binary, who call it a "stupid error."

Advice to all PH sellers, move it all to your own website now before the implosion. Stop supporting alternative sites, and promote yourself.
Quote:Advice to all PH sellers, move it all to your own website now before the implosion.

The next implosion is scheduled for early next week when they try to move the server again.
The latest on the Server Move:

Quote:I have put it with the Script experts now and they will advise me as soon as
they can book it in.

I plan on letting everybody know prior to maintenance but expect this week we
will be moving as long as we hit no more hurdles.

Wish us well, it's for the good of all of us
Mark

:turkey1: :turkey1:
The latest copyright infringing videos for your "enjoyment"

Alsoshop http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrdcFgxGDr8 5:06 :blinkie:
Plunderhere: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQUARWEAOAc bunnies and monkeys?
There's a few minutes of my life I will never get back.  Tongue
[quote author=mandy link=topic=9139.msg70132#msg70132 date=1211268966]
The latest copyright infringing videos for your "enjoyment"

Alsoshop http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrdcFgxGDr8 5:06 :blinkie:
Plunderhere: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQUARWEAOAc bunnies and monkeys?
[/quote]

Tongue2 Aside from being in violation, those are just awful :blinkie: If you are going to violate copywrite at least do a good job of it.Happy001
Humor time: the site owner who hides his identity on his site's WHOIS records (PH.com), provides incomplete WHOIS contact info for his other site (PH.eu), and is violating UK law by not providing proper contact info on the PH.eu website itself, wants his users to verify their identities.

Quote:***Sellers must become Verified ASAP*** Date: 5/20/2008 Time:1:52:59 PM ET

Starting NOW we are improving our ID System due to a few more incidents of Scam attempts.

We now require ALL sellers to become ID Verified on Plunderhere.com.

You may do so by sending a payment of $2.50 to Paypal, Google Checkout, Moneybookers or if unable to do so we will allow you to send a cheque by mail as long as you have a utility bill with your address on and name.

The benefit of doing this is it will create a safer selling environment plus as a 'thank you' we will add $20 to your site credit for you to spend how you wish.

Paypal is integrated already into the site but Google and Moneybookers is still being tested so please send directly to 'payments@plunderhere.com' with your user ID and note saying' 'Site Verification' or words to that effect.

Please treat this as a serious matter to avoid us having to chase any users, we know the buyers coming here deserve the best and want you to offer them just that by showing you are all serious sellers.

A Special Thank you goes to those sellers who have already taken the steps to do this, well done!

We thank you all for your assistance in this and look forward to serving you better and better over the coming month's.

Kind Regards

Mark

Plunderhere Admin

Ummm...

Quote:The benefit of doing this is it will create a safer selling environment

The only benefit to doing it is Mark's PayPal balance will be $1000 larger.  Verifying identities using PayPal is a complete joke...the only thing that's really verified is that the person sending the money knows the login details for a PayPal account (which may or may not be theirs).
Quote:he site owner who hides his identity on his site's WHOIS records (PH.com), provides incomplete WHOIS contact info for his other site (PH.eu), and is violating UK law by not providing proper contact info on the PH.eu website itself, wants his users to verify their identities.

Bloody nervy dumbass.  Violent1