TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: PlunderHere and AlsoShop: A Web of Privacy Violations, Backstabbing, and Deceit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mark is an even bigger boinktard moron than I thought.

The first thing a buyer sees when they visit Flounderhere's home page is a warning about scamming sellers

Quote:Security Notice

We kindly require ALL sellers to become ID Verified due to recent Scam attempts.

What a great way to instill trust in the site boinktard!
Quote:What a great way to instill trust in the site boinktard!

Good point, Sneaky!  Happy001
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=9139.msg70195#msg70195 date=1211408023]
Mark is an even bigger boinktard moron than I thought.

The first thing a buyer sees when they visit Flounderhere's home page is a warning about scamming sellers[/quote]

What buyers?

Quote:Total items Sold in last 30 Days: 1,929 For a gross amount of: $5,896.92

Divide by 458 stores and the average Plunderhere storeowner...
a. Sells 4-5 items per month
b. Grosses $12.90 monthly
c. Grosses $3.06 per sale
d. Grosses 43 cents daily

Since Mark took over 6 weeks ago monthly sales on the site have fallen from $8400 to $5900.  The fact that buyers have been greeted with 'beware scamming seller zone' and 'this site suspended' messages has probably played a  large part in that decline.
Mark Plunderhere at PSU Wrote:If some people in this forum put the same amount of energy into listing or promoting their items as they do criticizing everything
and everyone in here they would all be worth a fortune!

Should I send him a link to my TT signature?  ;D

I'm surprised he didn't mention jealousy too.  Confusedtolensmiley:

Quote:I'm surprised he didn't mention jealousy too.  Confusedtolensmiley:

He mentioned it last month Happy001

Plunderhere owner Wrote:PH is so strong with you guys that all the idiots and half wits who are jealous
that this site is so popular can carry on raving
Plunderhere owner Wrote:keep out of the trashy forums full of the 99%
of idiots who if they were making money and selling wouldn't have the time to be so
negative.

http://community.tuliptools.com/index.ph...l#msg69340

Amy Wrote:Should I send him a link to my TT signature?  Grin

I think you should send him a copy of your tax return so he can get really boinking upset.  Confusedtolensmiley:
Plunderhere Wrote:We will be in maintenance mode for awhile whilst doing some
urgent tests with programmers and hope to be back up again
ASAP.

Shortly after that we will move onto new server and add some
new modifications for our users, one of which is the Google
Checkout mod integrated into the site.

Wikipedia Wrote:A slight variation of the "Comedy of Errors" discipline is Farcical theatre, which revolves around humour caused by the foolish mistakes of unintelligent characters and the chaos that derives from it. Examples of farcical comedies include Fawlty Towers and Men Behaving Badly - Both from British Sitcom[color=purple] ,and auction site Plunderhere's attempts to move its server

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comedy_of_errors

More info on the never ending saga of Plunderhere's server move is available here  Angel1
[quote author=mandy link=topic=9139.msg70271#msg70271 date=1211617312]
Wikipedia Wrote:A slight variation of the "Comedy of Errors" discipline is Farcical theatre, which revolves around humour caused by the foolish mistakes of unintelligent characters and the chaos that derives from it. Examples of farcical comedies include Fawlty Towers and Men Behaving Badly - Both from British Sitcom[color=purple] ,and auction site Plunderhere's attempts to move its server

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comedy_of_errors

More info on the never ending saga of Plunderhere's server move is available here   Angel1
[/quote]

Happy001
Quote:plunderhere.com. NS IN 172800 ns1.plunderserve.com.
plunderhere.com. NS IN 172800 ns2.plunderserve.com.
ns1.plunderserve.com. A IN 172800 67.205.96.151
ns2.plunderserve.com. A IN 172800 67.205.96.152

http://ns2.plunderserve.com/ Happy001

edited to add that the DNS for PH's ns2 nameserver appears to be screwed up (as if the link didn't already tell you that)

Quote:WARN All nameservers report identical NS records WARNING: At least one of your nameservers did not return your NS records (it reported 0 answers). This could be because of a referral, if you have a lame nameserver (which would need to be fixed).

67.205.96.152 returns 0 answers (may be a referral)

67.205.96.152 Error=Port Unreachable
Quote:DNS for PH's ns2 nameserver appears to be screwed up

Who cares as long as the PH forum isn't messed up!  That's the most important thing. :twistedevil: