TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: PlunderHere and AlsoShop: A Web of Privacy Violations, Backstabbing, and Deceit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=9139.msg70469#msg70469 date=1212205131]
Quote:http://baddrunkenbarpoetr...mberprofile.asp?tmid=1899

I posted the profile on the Milbid thread  Angel1
http://community.tuliptools.com/index.ph...l#msg70468
[/quote]

I changed the title of the Milbid thread to something more appropriate.  Snorting
Quote:Maybe the BBB would be better off checking into Ray and Mo's next home, FlyByNightWeMaySellWithoutOurMemebrsKnowingAuctionsItsLikeThatRay.com

Happy001 Happy001 Happy001

Quote:I changed the title of the Milbid thread to something more appropriate.  snorting

Thumbsup Happy001 Happy001

[quote author=mandy link=topic=9139.msg70474#msg70474 date=1212221545]
Mark Taylor's Amazon Wish List Wrote:1. SSL for Dummies 
2. A Moron's Guide to Webserver Security 
3. An Idiot's Guide to Webserver Optimization 
[/quote]

Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001

God, these guys are ALL such losers! Tongue2
PH seller Wrote:Auction Hung and thousands of same relist
I held off on relisting anything until this morning. I relisted about 120 items and now I have almost 6000 listing. Everything looked fine and NO problem relisting, then I came back on and I am just flabberghasted.

Mark....HELP

TCH Wrote:http://www.plunderhere.com/auction/cgi-bin/Shop/mizem

Paste this title into the store search box:

Dolly & Me by Dorothy Egan... Doll Furniture
http://thecrabbyhost.com/index.php?topic...99#msg7699

4,899 duplicate listings for that 1 item.  Earlier in the week there was a seller who had the same thing happen to them and they wound up with 1,863 duplicate listings.

Quote:1. SSL for Dummies 

7 days, "3 tech teams working around the clock", and still no SSL Happy001
[quote author=regic link=topic=9139.msg70490#msg70490 date=1212270214]

[/quote]

Plunderhere offers new visitors free money during our June Sniff Your Way to Easy Money Giveaway!

Click here for details on how to obtain free money, pre-approved credit cards, a second or even third PayPal account, and a new identity during Plunderhere's June Sniff Your Way to Easy Money giveaway!  It's all free and it's yours for the taking!
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=9139.msg70501#msg70501 date=1212285593]

[/quote]

Plunderhere offers new visitors free money during our June Sniff Your Way to Easy Money Giveaway!

Click here for details on how to obtain free money, pre-approved credit cards, a second or even third PayPal account, and a new identity during Plunderhere's June Sniff Your Way to Easy Money giveaway!  It's all free and it's yours for the taking!
[/quote]

Happy001
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=9139.msg70501#msg70501 date=1212285593]

[/quote]

[/quote]

:blinkie:  Happy001 Happy001 Happy001
Quote:7 days, "3 tech teams working around the clock", and still no SSL

We ordered a new Thawte SSL for one of our sites around 9 am this morning.  We had it installed before 10 am and that included removing the seal code for our old Geotrust SSL and updating our terms and conditions page to reflect the switch from Geotrust to Thawte.  The actual installation took under 10 minutes (the other 40 minutes was spent waiting for Thawte to issue it).  Smile

8 days and counting with no SSL. I don't know who the biggest bunch of morons is: incompetent Mark and his "3 teams" who can't install an SSL certificate or the idiots who are risking their personal information by logging into his site over an unencrypted connection
Quote:8 days and counting with no SSL. I don't know who the biggest bunch of morons is: incompetent Mark and his "3 teams" who can't install an SSL certificate or the idiots who are risking their personal information by logging into his site over an unencrypted connection

Tough choice, isn't it?! Laughing7
Quote:8 days and counting with no SSL.

10 days.  The ongoing saga of Mark's attempt to move ONE website will soon be celebrating its 2-month anniversary.  ;D

For Mark's benefit-i.e. I feel like rubbing it in that he's an incompetent IDIOT...

Last night/this morning we moved a server with 17 websites, 79 MySQL databases, and 294 parked domains.  We also moved our ns1/ns2.tulipdomains.com nameserver which provides DNS for 350 domains and set up the DNS for all 350 sites on a new server.  Did I mention the 7 SSL certificates we moved?

...and IDIOT Mark has spent two months trying to move one website and the IDIOT has been trying unsuccessfully to install an SSL certificate for 10 days.  :imptongue: Happy001

edit: I'm allowed to make posts like this because I've been awake 32 hours. Laughing7