TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: PlunderHere and AlsoShop: A Web of Privacy Violations, Backstabbing, and Deceit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:As for WP not being part of UB...get real!!!WP is nothing but a laugh! I chose the sites I considered to be worth more than a lot of hot air. PH was added because of Mo. AQ was added because Ray didn't take crap off of people. I removed AQ as soon as I found out Ray sold it. PH will be removed as well.

WP is certainly less laughable than your "network". Your criteria for membership seems to be based on your personal liking or dislike  for the owners of auction sites, not based at all on whether these sites are 1. well run 2. run by ethical people 3. secure 4. profitable to users of the sites.

Quote:There is more to it than you know. Ray will never defend Mo. Mo NEEDS to speak up because at some point I have to deal with my own stuff.

What Mo  or Ray say at this point doesn't matter, at least not to me. What they did was scam people who trusted Mo/trusted Plunderhere. Neither Mo nor Ray can really explain that away. 

Quote:Have fun kiddies. Truth...let the children play. All they do is make sure decent people never take a chance on anything!

Actually, we love to see people take a  chance on building their own websites. Far more lucrative than the alternative auction sites.  Big Grin

Quote:(BTW Belle....anytime!!!)

Does this mean goodbye, cherry pits?? Say it ain't so..... Confusedtolensmiley:
Quote:we love to see people take a  chance on building their own websites. Far more lucrative than the alternative auction sites.

Websites are definitely more lucrative for sellers than alternative auction sites, and you have complete control over your business and aren't subject to your business being damaged by the whims of lunatic and scammer alternative site owners like Ray, Alex, Troy, GT, et al. 

If you're a full time seller and want to break completely free of eBay you're not going to do it by spinning your wheels at tiny alt auction sites waiting for the stampede of buyers that never comes--and there is 9 years of alternative site history dating back to Gold's Auction in 1999 which validates the fact that alt sites aren't the way to go if you're a full time seller and want to eliminate eBay from your (selling) life.

Over the years the people who have profited the most from tiny alternative sites are the auction script makers (and mod makers like AQ Ray).  Sellers, and even the site owners themselves, have received little financial benefit from the sites, and more times than not find themselves back at eBay.
Quote:There is more to it than you know. Ray will never defend Mo. Mo NEEDS to speak up because at some point I have to deal with my own stuff.

I understand that but as Belle said:
Quote:What Mo  or Ray say at this point doesn't matter, at least not to me. What they did was scam people who trusted Mo/trusted Plunderhere. Neither Mo nor Ray can really explain that away.

Was always the case. Yes I was hoping just as you were that Mo would just tell the truth but she hasn't. Instead she has allowed you and I to try and defend her on our friendship. The time for which Mo had to speak up for herself has come to pass in my eyes. What kind of a friend allows friends to suffer for the lies of the one who refuses to speak?

Quote:Have fun kiddies. Truth...let the children play. All they do is make sure decent people never take a chance on anything!
Can't agree with that considering my past in this forum. Besides I consider myself a decent person (go easy Belle  Happy001) just for alerting the PH sellers that the site sold in the first place. Wasn't that the decent thing to do for the sellers?

As per the UB network, yes RiveRat and I own a site that participates, the only classifieds site TTP. We are removing PH from that banner today based on ethics alone. TTP is intended for the purpose of advertising your other selling venues and preferably your OWN WEBSITE!!! TTP is not meant to be your only selling venue and you will never hear me claim it to be an alternative. TTP doesn't want to be anything more than a tool to learn how to promote yourself.

Let the Truth be Told
Mark Taylor PH Owner Wrote:keep out of the trashy forums full of the 99%
of idiots who if they were making money and selling wouldn't have the time to be so
negative.

I love it when asshats say that. Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001

Mark Wrote:Since I stepped in with Mo, the site has jumped from 5 million hits per month to 8 million.

Where's BBH??? Hey teddy bear, get your ass back to this thread and educate this fool about the difference between hits and page views.

Quote:keep out of the trashy forums full of the 99%
of idiots who if they were making money and selling wouldn't have the time to be so
negative.

I love it when asshats say that.

Me too. Pretty funny. Laughing4

quote from Cherry Pits/UBC BD, MO/Lynette's pathetically inadequate defender:
Quote:. So I haven't posted on TT in 2 years. What does that mean? I have a life

Hmm........I love it when asshats say that!  Happy001

Especially since I know that I probably accomplish more in a day than most of the asshats saying it, starting with up at 5:30-6am to work out, in spite of my blogging and posting.  Thefinger
PH.eu privacy violator Mark Wrote:PH is so strong with you guys that all the idiots and half wits who are jealous
that this site is so popular can carry on raving

I love it when they accuse us of being jealous too!

Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001

RScript user Mark Wrote:It is a tough call for us to sort this script out as the original designers have
clearly not maintained it so guess what, we have to hire programmers to
delve through it to sort out the hiccups and headaches as best we can.

Here we go again  :Smile :Smile :Smile  a boinktard site owner pretending he's not using the same script that a hundred and one other sites are using.

BS Artist in Training Mark Wrote:you will see some
new features not currently used on auctions as soon as we have finished
testing them.

Mark meet Ray R.  Mark meet Alex. Ray R. meet Mark. Alex meet Mark.  Welcome to the Boinktard Revolution!

AlsoShop hobby seller moondance Wrote:My opinion of CH, and Tulip for that matter, (which is a fairly childish site at best) IMO, is based sole on posts by people I had never heard of before.

You should have tried looking on the membership roster here if you wanted to know about some of us.

Alsoshop Mo follower moondance Wrote:I took my very first look at "crabbyhost" and "tulip". Not being a constant poster on any forum like that I mainly browsed through the postings.

I was NOT impressed. I never heard just a bunch of rumor mongers in my life. I didn't see anything where anyone could back up their statements with, gee, something like "facts"!

Rude tones of "voices", blatant lies in some. The badmouthing of others was totally uncalled for. Where do some of those people get off with their rants!

Pot calling the kettle black moondance?  Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne had this to say about PH turncoat/Alsoshop recruiter moondance

Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne's DeepCapture Blog Wrote:Open Letter to Abusive Auction Posters

I have read the postings of moondance4me, jwautographs, and dreamdeals, to name a few, and have seen the insults directed to my colleagues. I have no idea why you think that you can talk about my colleagues that way and continue as our business partners. Forget the two years and $6 million it has cost thus to develop this auction tab for you (and the amount of heat I have had to take from Wall Street, shareholders, and others in the company, all wanting me to close this on the grounds that it is a money-losing distraction). The people you are insulting, my colleagues, have coughed up lungs to try to make this work for you. Even Byron, who has hovered over this board for two years, wants me to tell you that he is disappointed in your behavior.

http://www.deepcapture.com/open-letter-t...n-posters/
Quote:I love it when they accuse us of being jealous too!

Yeah, me too. Thing is, WHY would we be jealous?? None of us have any desire to sell there, and I would suspect that if you or Maggie, or bbh opened an alt site, it would be one hell of a lot more of a threat to ebay than any of the current boinked up sites. So dumb to use the jealousy thing. Nimrods.  :Smile

Quote from: AlsoShop hobby seller moondance
Quote:I was NOT impressed. I never heard just a bunch of rumor mongers in my life. I didn't see anything where anyone could back up their statements with, gee, something like "facts"

Link to the "blatant lies", or stop lying.  Violent5

Quote:You should have tried looking on the membership roster here if you wanted to know about some of us.

They probably shouldn't bother. None of them would qualify to join. Thank God! Happy001

Moondance and Cherry/UBC are both only about half literate. I wonder where they got their GED's?? Icon_scratch
Quote from Sneaky's siggy
Quote:I am not a nimrod
-WP's Head Cheerleader, 2008

Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001

On a side note I talked to Mo in MSN today, I saved the convo as well with all the others and will be reading back for anything I missed.

IMO Mo has to be the biggest lier I have ever met. Have at her she deserves it and a whole lot more!!!

Let the Truth be Told
Quote:if you or Maggie, or bbh opened an alt site

They did open successful alternative to eBay sites.  Not phpProBid or RScript alt sites but Volusion, Heavy Metal, and Zen Cart alt sites.  Confusedtolensmiley:

PH Mark posting on PSU Wrote:One of the great things about the majority of posters on PSU is that
there is far more intelligent comments made here as opposed to the
other more trashy backstabbing forums.

I had no idea until a week or two ago of Ray's new site nor Mo's
involvement

Did Mark forget that he was an active participant on one of those "trashy backstabbing" forums (THC/Crabby] until very recently?  Did he forget that less than 2 weeks ago he told PH members to visit TCH for updates during the server move?  There must be something in the air over there - Mo also forgot that she has been an active member of this "trash site" (TT/Tulip) since the day it opened 3 years ago (member #11).
Going to bite my tongue (I know that's rare  Confusedtolensmiley:  ) regarding PSU.  :Smile

Truth said:
Quote:On a side note I talked to Mo in MSN today, I saved the convo as well with all the others and will be reading back for anything I missed.

IMO Mo has to be the biggest lier I have ever met. Have at her she deserves it and a whole lot more!!!

We told ya so............... Confusedtolensmiley: