TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spend time to promote your store, eBay suggests... 
It doesn't matter that your items show up hit and miss! 

Nor that they are purposefully keeping them off of Express.
Nor that they are purposefully not listing *worldwide*.
etc. etc.
If ebay was promoting the stores, then it might be worth the money. But if you're spending your own time and money, it makes a hell of a lot more sense to promote your own website. But I'm preaching to the choir here.

In the meantime, it is a glorious day today here in the Northwest. One of those perfect days that makes you feel thankful to be alive. The air is cool and crisp, the sun is shining. Clear blue skies, birds splashing in the birdbath, leaves changing colors. I'm going to go out now and get me some.
The Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta started this weekend.  There are a gazillion people here from ALL OVER North America, and pilots from all over the world!  Unfortunately, the skies are overcast with intermittent drizzle and breezes, which could put a damper on early morning activities, or balloon glows after dark.  Still, the sky will hopefully be filled with a dazzling array of color every morning at dawn!

And, as Bob said, crisp and cool and lovely air.  The chamisa is golden, contrasted with the purple sage.  The cottonwoods are starting to turn all over the city, and the aspens are quaking their bright yellow-gold in the high mountains.  It's loverly.
Smile
[quote author=landofsmiles link=topic=2527.msg27065#msg27065 date=1160408332]

I'm going to go out now and get me some.
[/quote]

Sooooo, did you get lucky, Bob?
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2527.msg27453#msg27453 date=1160750446]
[quote author=landofsmiles link=topic=2527.msg27065#msg27065 date=1160408332]

I'm going to go out now and get me some.
[/quote]

Sooooo, did you get lucky, Bob?
[/quote]

Why do I just keep lobbing them in there for you, Anita?  Smileyyellowbang
Wink
Anyone happen to check out the Board's Policy and Moderation Discussion?  What a buncha hooey! 

http://forums.ebay.com/db1/thread.jspa?t...2000246339&tstart=0&mod=1161036999250

Apparently the Stores board is such a wild and wooly place that it cannot be recommended by one of eBay's leading Instructors!  She cannot send her paying customers to eBay to view the horror that is ...... The Stores Board. 

Although, apparently it is perfectly fine to spend the better part of a week adamantly defending a certain slack-minded individual with a vocabulary that doesn't extend much beyond stupid store owners, "powerful eBay tool", and "amazing newsletter features."
Hiya, Patrice !!  Wave
Hiya there yourself!  How is life treating you?

FYI - I see a new thread was started about this elsewhere on TT.