TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2527.msg19315#msg19315 date=1154476406]
Up until recently, I had always thought having a post pulled was an automatic slap. 

I've had quite a few posts pulled in the last few months, but haven't received a spanking in a loooooong time. 

Maybe eBay is changing to using "Time Outs" instead of spankings. 
[/quote]

Maybe Anita. I'm still banned on the Nicky id. Expected to at least get a 7-day suspension, but so far, nothing. Weird. :Smile
I've probably read a handful of posts at the Stores Board this week.  Toooooooo many new faces to keep up with. 
Well, I am banned from the board. Gee, wonder what i did. :Smile
Lol @ Bell  Congrats!  *heh*  (I assume it's a temporary ban / temp suspension)

I just got slapped.  in one thread someone posted about how it's soon going to cost you 10% to sneeze, so I replied with "what's the fee for peeing in Bill's coffee? Big Grin

Was emailed:
Quote:Recently we became aware that your eBay registered account was involved in the
following activity:

Including profanity, vulgarity, hate speech, disruptive or hostile comments,
interpersonal disputes, or threats of violence in a post.

which is not permitted at eBay.

I sent a reply saying, didnt the smile face give you a hint that it was a joke? talk about no sense of humor...

Big Grin  Big Grin

[quote author=wayoutwest link=topic=2527.msg19333#msg19333 date=1154484661]
Lol @ Bell  Congrats!  *heh*  (I assume it's a temporary ban / temp suspension)

I just got slapped.  in one thread someone posted about how it's soon going to cost you 10% to sneeze, so I replied with "what's the fee for peeing in Bill's coffee? Big Grin

Was emailed:
Quote:Recently we became aware that your eBay registered account was involved in the
following activity:

Including profanity, vulgarity, hate speech, disruptive or hostile comments,
interpersonal disputes, or threats of violence in a post.

which is not permitted at eBay.

I sent a reply saying, didnt the smile face give you a hint that it was a joke? talk about no sense of humor...

Big Grin  Big Grin

[/quote]

Happy001
They really do have no sense of humor, tg. Sometimes, I swear I feel like I am in another country. Ebay is so autocratic in their dealings with their customers. Unbelievable.

yep, a suspension---7 days. Like I care. Or will stop.

My crime was using the word "LIEWORLD"  in 6 different posts today. I did also suggest in a couple of them that PC4 is a paid lieworld troll.  Happy001

They can go to hell.

*that* got you in trouble?  GEEZE! 

I wonder if PC4 or some other troll went on a reporting spree. 

I agree with ya, screw all of 'em.

When I saw store items being included in general search, I jumped on board and signed up.  And we know how long that little crumb lasted.  Now yet another fee hike.  *rolls eyes*

I'll still keep a store, but with less listings and main purpose to be to drive people OFF ebay and to st. elsewhere.  I was going to simply run items through both website and ebay and not worry too much about driving traffic offsite.  Now it's my mission to drive traffic off ebay to site.  Which, admittedly it should have been all along; with the fee hike, eBay has finally given me the motivation to be more agressive about it.

Quote:When I saw store items being included in general search, I jumped on board and signed up.  And we know how long that little crumb lasted.  Now yet another fee hike.  *rolls eyes*

I'll still keep a store, but with less listings and main purpose to be to drive people OFF ebay and to st. elsewhere.  I was going to simply run items through both website and ebay and not worry too much about driving traffic offsite.  Now it's my mission to drive traffic off ebay to site.  Which, admittedly it should have been all along; with the fee hike, eBay has finally given me the motivation to be more agressive about it.
same here, tg. Btw, when I couldn't access the discussion boards, I went to check my messages. The newest message was from Meg, re support net neutrality. I so wanted to take that damn msg and cram it down her throat. I am still steaming!!

Well, I am also even more motivated now to get my site up and to finish stocking my other site.

Did you see where Reston Ray said he is working on logos/flags for boardies to be able to identify each other and stay in touch? I thought that was a great idea.
Even better, I wish it were possible to motivate everyone to stick together and move en masse to one site. But, I do know that is not realistic. Too bad though.
Geez. My slap said I was advertising.

I didn't know that I owned shoppal and TulipHosting. COOL!!!!  Headbang

Looks like the ratboinktards are on a rampage now with suspensions going out right and left.

Quote:Did you see where Reston Ray said he is working on logos/flags for boardies to be able to identify each other and stay in touch? I thought that was a great idea.

There are a few boardies that I have NO interest in staying in touch with.  ;D

[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=2527.msg19341#msg19341 date=1154486198]
Geez. My slap said I was advertising.

I didn't know that I owned shoppal and TulipHosting. COOL!!!!  Headbang

Looks like the ratboinktards are on a rampage now with suspensions going out right and left.

[/quote]

Advertising? Hey, I thought only designers got to do that. ;D

Yeah, the crackdown has begun. They are malicious, nasty, greedy ratboinktards. Occasion18 Happy001

Quote:There are a few boardies that I have NO interest in staying in touch with.  Grin

Oh, I so know what you mean, Cranky. ANd I am listing in my head. ;D