TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2527.msg15060#msg15060 date=1148665155]
Sliique is a riot.  IMHO  I don't think he is an asphole, but more of a person with a verrrrrry dry sense of humor.  The use of all caps is definitely one of his pet peeves.  lol  I think he mentions it just to get people all riled up.  I could be wrong...
[/quote]

You and I are the only 2 who think his posts are funny...I'm not naming private ebay groups  :twistedevil:, but his 4 threads this morning were used as an example by someone of how "horrid" the stores board has become lately  ;D <--laughing because sliique's ALL CAPS war has been going on for years (and so has his war to rid the board of off-topic cat posts)  Smile
I'm not *familiar* with sliique.  However, the few posts of *his* that I've read have brought an upward curl to my lips...  Smile
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=2527.msg15067#msg15067 date=1148667137]
You and I are the only 2 who think his posts are funny[/quote]

Maaaaaaaaaaaaan, I am NEVER in good company!  Wink 
ON A SIDE NOTE:  I thought Sliique was a jerk at first.  It took me a while to "get" his humor. 
When the pinks DO post to the Stores Board, they always mention how they are active on the Express Mess board.  They don't like the Stores Board either!!!  ;D

I wonder if the Stores Board is used for initiation purposes for new pinks???
:twistedevil: :twistedevil: :twistedevil: :twistedevil: :twistedevil: :twistedevil:
Stupid ebay Tickedoff

There now I feel better!

Don't mind me, I need to let that out at least once a day Icon_biggrin
Congrats! I hope to be next.  :Smile Kim
[quote author=DecorativeDishes link=topic=2527.msg15104#msg15104 date=1148682999]
Congrats! I hope to be next.  :Smile Kim
[/quote]

We still have one other eBay store but we'll probably be closing it within the next month too.
[quote author=amy link=topic=2527.msg15099#msg15099 date=1148680789]
Visit our eBay Store!

http://stores.ebay.com/bargain-bloodhound-collectibles

Wave
[/quote]

I closed both of mine last month - I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  Toothy9

Now if I can just get this Zencart customized I'll be all set!