TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It prooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaably means the AOL cobrand header is screwed up.

Hope this helps  :twistedevil:
I don't access eBay through AOL.  Tongue
It looks like eBay's javascript has a glitch and thinks you do. I take that back. It criticized eBay and was therefore a negative statement.  I'll be positive and say "it must be on your end.  Did you try clearing your cache?" Hee hee.

Hijack----------->

Quote:I don't access eBay through AOL.

After the past month of almost daily outages Crybaby2 I'm starting to think AOL would be an improvement over @#!$*&^ RoadRunner. 
In my "nice" post, I was trying to weed out the shitheads and get the "regulars" to make more appearances.  The regulars that made the board fun and informative.  I did later state that eBay was still open season.

I have Cox cable, but held onto AOL to keep a particular e-mail addy. 
Quote:I have Cox cable

They're on the official shit list today too. Smile One point on their fiber network was down this morning and it just happened to be the point that connects to the datacenter where our servers are in San Diego....sooo our fr_k'n servers were unreachable from about 3 am PST to 4 am PST.  Angryfire
Cox is the only available cable connection in my area or I would dump 'em.
Potty mouth.  :blinkie:
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2527.msg9884#msg9884 date=1140635129]
[/quote]

You don't like Cox?  Angel1
[quote author=amy link=topic=2527.msg9896#msg9896 date=1140652991]
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2527.msg9884#msg9884 date=1140635129]
[/quote]

You don't like Cox?  Angel1
[/quote] I'm not TOUCHING that one!
On another subject, Banta -- regarding your thread for taking back the stores board -- nasty comments have lessened, don't you think?  I've seen a few 'new' trolls with snipy remarks, but overall the *karma* is on a positive turn?