TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:And Brainfree's reaction:

Happy001
Braindead's sucking up really was quite a show. 
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2527.msg18763#msg18763 date=1153978609]
Braindead's sucking up really was quite a show. 
[/quote]

Yes it was and there is more to add to the saga. Don't have time right now, but will be sure to update this thread later. Wink ;D
PINK SLAP FOR POSTER # 3 for today's fun.

Quote:Hello 2nicky891,

Recently we became aware that your eBay registered account was involved in the following activity:

Including profanity, vulgarity, hate speech, disruptive or hostile comments, interpersonal disputes, or threats of violence in a post.

which is not permitted at eBay.

This is a copy of your post:

2nicky891    (0 ) View Listings | Report Jul-27-06 07:35 PDT 22 of 26

[i][u]So, Braindead, see you reported all of BBH's posts and a few of your very telling posts.Nice job on the cleanup. Thanks for the entertainment and be advised, I did a copy and paste yesterday. NOt to worry, all boardies can view most of this thread at TT on "Anita's Rambling Thread, pgs 54-58. Btw, Braindead AKA texas-auctions can't as the LiveWorld ip's are banned.
Lieworld, you really need to hire pros rather than these very transparent trolls.
Keep trying though.
[/u]
[/i]

We realize that you may not have been aware there was a rule against this activity.
Therefore, we would like to take this opportunity to invite you to review our site policies, which can be found at:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/ever...oards.html

Please understand our goal is to help you understand our policies to ensure successful experiences at eBay. Therefore, we respectfully request that you refrain from this activity in the future to avoid the possibility of a suspension of your eBay registration.

Thank you for your cooperation in this important matter.

Regards,
Judith
eBay Moderation Team

This is Poster #3's 3rd pink slap on this thread in 2 days. They are waiting for the 4th & 5th. ;D
4th pink slap on the same thread, this time for Thanking the moderation team. :Smile

Quote:Hello 2nicky891,

Recently we became aware that your eBay registered account was involved in the following activity:

Discussion or reposting of deleted posts, warning letters, or discussion of sanctioned or no longer registered members.

which is not permitted at eBay.

This is a copy of your post:

2nicky891  (0 ) View Listings | Report  Jul-27-06 08:35 PDT  26 of

Thank you Judith, of the ebay MOderation Team, for my 3rd pink slap related to this thread. I am so upset, I can't begin to tell you how this is ruining my life, lowering my self-esteem---well, you get the idea. 

We realize that you may not have been aware there was a rule against this activity. Therefore, we would like to take this opportunity to invite you to review our site policies, which can be found at:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/ever...oards.html

Please understand our goal is to help you understand our policies to ensure successful experiences at eBay. Therefore, we respectfully request that you refrain from this activity in the future to avoid the possibility of a suspension of your eBay registration.

Thank you for your cooperation in this important matter.

Regards,
Astaria
eBay Moderation Team

Now, HOw was that post in violation?Btw, Thank you, Astaria. Wave
Quote:Discussion or reposting of deleted posts, warning letters, or discussion of sanctioned or no longer registered members.

One of my favorite eBay rules :Smile  I received one of those the other day for thanking Beth from eBay's moderation team. Smile
Damn! I must be doing something wrong. I can't get a pink slap no matter how hard I try.  Wink
Try calling T&S a bunch of lying sack of shit bastards.  ;D

[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=2527.msg18805#msg18805 date=1154019800]
Quote:Discussion or reposting of deleted posts, warning letters, or discussion of sanctioned or no longer registered members.

One of my favorite eBay rules :Smile  I received one of those the other day for thanking Beth from eBay's moderation team. Smile
[/quote]

Damn, well, pink slaps really don't appear to mean much. Meanwhile they missed this post:
Quote:2nicky891  (0 ) View Listings | Report  Jul-27-06 07:50 PDT  24 of 26
Btw, Brain's last post (which HE removed)was as follows:

brainchemicals (Private ) View Listings | Report Jul-26-06 15:01 PDT 18 of 18
Sorry Todd, you're gonna have to do better than prohibit IP addresses through the .htaccess file sweetie

Too bad, Braindead.NOtice he made his FB private.

Seems like they would have gone after that one first, doesn't it? Happy001
Uh,  how come I have Stardust's avatar? :o