TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
deepriverman-unusual 4 dot ellipsis writing style
meecabay-  :blinkie:
[quote author=rejoicemusic link=topic=2527.msg17638#msg17638 date=1152884460]
M e e c a b ay ...... attention deficit disorder, LieWorld employee, or PS4?  Discuss amongst yourselves .....

Big Grin
[/quote]

It seems like eBay Evan probably "encouraged" Marty to start the thread so that's strike #1 against it being a LiveWorld employee.  It's doubtful eBay would try to disrupt a thread where they're getting free suggestions that would otherwise cost them thousands in consultant fees.

Posters are being allowed to hurl insults at meecabay which rules out it being either LiveWorld or Postcards4.  LiveWorld is very protective of PC4 and pulls  most of the posts and threads that insult him.
Sign13 Sign13 Sign13 Sign13 Sign13

I can't believe we've all been so blind!  Who do we all know that has a fondness for KWS?  :blinkie:

meeca is Jay!  :blinkie:
Amy, what is KWS? ANd who is Jay? Is Mecca a fake? Icon_scratch
Can't be Jay. He keywords spams much more fervently than Meeca.

Could be PC4. And I'll say this: I have wondered if PC4 is Ray.  Toothy9
[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=2527.msg17676#msg17676 date=1152921872]

Could be PC4. And I'll say this: I have wondered if PC4 is Ray.  Toothy9
[/quote]

Is Ray a peeping Tom type also?
Quote:Is Ray a peeping Tom type also?

I don't know about that but his behavior in the past has been odd, to say the least. And I think he has Brass B*lls. (He might have a little bitty one to go them.)

Occasion18
[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=2527.msg17678#msg17678 date=1152923283]
Quote:Is Ray a peeping Tom type also?

I don't know about that but his behavior in the past has been odd, to say the least. And I think he has Brass B*lls. (He might have a little bitty one to go them.)

Occasion18
[/quote]

Happy001
[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=2527.msg17676#msg17676 date=1152921872]

[/quote]

At least Jay is considerate and uses normal sized fonts when he keyword spams.  Smile

Quote:deepriverman

Am I the only one who enjoyed reading her/his posts?   ;D

deepriverman 1/05 Wrote:do you know what dumb means??? dumb means dumb....... 300 posts will get all the info one needs and get the understading of whats going on...

i've found the biased places......... and know who are the real dumb people to avoid...... you can learn all this in less than 300 posts......

like i said men just don't do this wasting time yakking unless there is a more severe problem called jealousy.... women can do this cause of their community needs
deepriverman 1/05 Wrote:over 300 posts MEANS Problems!!!!!
in these forums...... one will pretty much get all the info he can use and understand all he needs with 300 or fewer posts... and the more than that ... a doctor needs to help....... cause then it gets to be wasting time and jealousy issues!!!!!.. best to avoid and overlook people with thousands of posts.. they do have problems that only a doctor can help with...

yes its funny how one with many posts complains that working will wagglepop will do NOTHING but waste time... what is that called..... hypocrisy at the highest level??

women they do have a more natural need for thusands of posts but NOT productive men...... women need the community feeling.... men who have thousands of wasting time yakking posts have REAL problems!!!
[quote author=rejoicemusic link=topic=2527.msg17638#msg17638 date=1152884460]
M e e c a b ay ...... attention deficit disorder, LieWorld employee, or PS4?  Discuss amongst yourselves .....

Big Grin
[/quote]

I have to say I have NOT read one of his/her posts from beginning to end.  Tooooooo many "......" and tooooo much rambling.