TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
starddust,

Glad to hear you  are doing well!!! Wave

Re: the tin foil bikini...............way toooooooooooo painful, not a  good idea. Wink
Looks like this is information central here.  Glad to hear you're doing ok Stardust.  I had also always meant to ask about Phil, so now I know more.  Hubby and I had originally intended to go to ebay live, but then I developed an attitide about ebay, plus hubbies twins are graduating high school next week and we are throwing a party.  As far as hot bikini's go for sun bathing, Riotz has a really "hot" one up for sale now on ebay.
Quote:I developed an attitide about ebay, plus hubbies twins are graduating high school next week and we are throwing a party

You do have an attitude--I can't believe you're actually placing family over eBay. :blinkie:

Gen074
[quote author=amy link=topic=2527.msg15889#msg15889 date=1149892304]
Quote:I developed an attitide about ebay, plus hubbies twins are graduating high school next week and we are throwing a party

You do have an attitude--I can't believe you're actually placing family over eBay. :blinkie:

Gen074
[/quote]

Hummm ... I wonder if that came out right ... when we were originally planning to go, we didn't know the dates of their graduation.
Big Grin  Okay, car developed clunking under the hood and was spilling out stuff all over the driveway last night.  We decided to just cancel Vegas.  Changed mind and rented a car.  We're outa here.  Will arrive in Vegas about 2 am.  Smile
Quote:was spilling out stuff all over the driveway last night.

The driveway is better than the highway.  Smile

Have fun in Vegas.  Smile
I thought you were going BBH.  I must admit that I thought it was out of character when I first heard the rumor, but thought that maybe you liked LV.
Stardust - just checking the boards before packing this morning, and saw that you ARE going to be in Vegas.  I've got your cell (and you've got mine) - give me a call and let's get together (yeah, yeah, yeah) in Vegas!

Oops .... just remembered I need to get my tin foil hat ready to go ...... later ....

Patrice
Some have longer memories who Songs realllllllly is:

sliique  (354 )  View Listings | Report  Jun-12-06 04:04 PDT  32 of 37 
Definitely Stores related.

postcards4sale  (Private ) View Listings | Report  Jun-12-06 04:53 PDT  33 of 37 
Looking at your ebay sales you made the wrong decision. Being broke is just as stressful as having a high pressure job. Taking advice from a bunch of jobless struggling ebay store owners kind of reflects even worse on you lol.

ps Good job passing up $60k government job .... !!! 
Big Grin

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...1000299336&tstart=0&mod=1150126563285
[quote author=vitalfinds link=topic=2527.msg15979#msg15979 date=1150111805]
I thought you were going BBH.  I must admit that I thought it was out of character when I first heard the rumor, but thought that maybe you liked LV.
[/quote]

Nope, not going.  Attending an eBay convention would be about as relevant to my business right now as attending a bathroom products convention...actually less relevant because I do use bathrooms on a daily basis while working...the whole nature calls thing , you know  Smile

If I went to a venue convention (which I have no plans on ever doing) it would probably be Amazon's since Amazon has accounted for several times more of my revenues than eBay has over the past 2 years.