TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sooooo . . . .

A hypothetical question.

What time of day, do you think, that the pinks are least active?  I don't mean posting as a pink, but as censors?  If you were going to post something that you wanted to be up there a while (at least long enough for google to cache it), then what time do you think would be best?  I think you have more pink slap experience than I do.
Quote:What time of day, do you think, that the pinks are least active?

Weekends and the later the better.  Angel5
I agree with Cranky.  I think it also depends upon what trigger happy cheerleaders are online as well.
The most trigger-happy pompom wavers are Tom, Dottie, SPP, and Faerie. Big Grin
So, if those are the big cheerleaders, then maybe late Sunday night (since they have to be up for their jobs on Monday mornings)

Just hypothetical, of course.  Angel1
Quote:So, if those are the big cheerleaders, then maybe late Sunday night (since they have to be up for their jobs on Monday mornings)

For three of them, Ebay IS their job.  Sad

Got a big hypothetical, Jen?  Laughing7
Yeah, but I don't recalll them posting much on Sunday nights. Or Monday mornings, for that matter. Laughing7
I do, but it's not for tonight.  Evil4
You would think that a billion dollar company would have someone working weekends. But, hey, who am I to argue with a successful formula.
formula.  As in pablum?