TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
tooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny

Please hotlink IT.

Happy001
[quote author=xppman link=topic=2527.msg10808#msg10808 date=1142322998]
tooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny

Please hotlink IT.

Happy001
[/quote]
Uh, nooooooooo. I'm always carping on the boards about displaying basic common decency when posting (not that it really applies to moi).  That rule applies everywhere but here and gbb, of course. No one here needs to go the way of pierrelebel....
Quote: I can agree that Postcards could definately use a lesson in tact...
He's just rude and arrogant.  Pottytrain5
Rude and arrogant?
You just described ebay or Lieworld employees who post there.  :blinkie:
Postcards the bad is more than rude and arrogant.  He's racist and cruel.
Vital - I would imagine that many of his most offensive posts have been deleted before you saw them.

I missed whatever happened this weekend, but on a general level, I just don't think it's appropriate to call people stupid or moronic or any of the other names I've seen him call posters.  There is a difference between saying "you might want to make sure you are actually making money on that" and calling someone an idiot.  And his recent attitude, that he's only offensive "sometimes" just doesn't cut it with me.  I was raised to believe that acting appropriately isn't something we just get to do when we want to . . . and that we are allowed a certain amount of gimmes each week.  It's like saying "I only cheat on my spouse on days with an R."

On a more specific level, the posts I saw that he made to joeeaglefeather and frogs were just indefensible.    There is no humor in the racism and cruelty he exhibited in those posts.

I guess I've missed the posts where postcards the bad has been attacked.  He's been called on the fact . . . that he's cruel and racist and a bully, picking on folks in order to artificially inflate (at least in his very narrow mind) his own ego.    That he hides behind a posting ID to make posts he doesn't have the gonads to make using his seller ID.  That he dishes out selling advice, often incorrect, like some sort of eBay god and calls everyone who disagrees with him an idiot, even though he is often wrong, and he doesn't have the gonads to post using his seller ID.    That his feedback is so crappy on his POSTING ID that he made it private.

OK, maybe I am one of the gang.  I have thick skin.  I really don't give a wombat poo poo about any of the things he's said to or about me.  (The day I feel the need to have postcards the bad's approval, I'll check myself into Betty Ford.) 

But he's a bully.  And I don't think that standing up to a bully is adding a second wrong. 
We disagree on that, then.  I think that standing up to a bully is part of what makes them (and us if I am included in that group and I'd be proud to be) the *nice* people. 

Some of what postcards the bad says IS funny.

But to me, it's like the spouse who only cheats on days with an R.  The fact that he doesn't on the non R days doesn't make him any less an adulterer.  The fact that postcards the bad is only racist or cruel or a bully on some posts doesn't make him any less an ass. 

I too tend to take up for the underdog, but I see postcards the bad as a bully, not an underdog.  It boggles my mind how he's somehow been able to create this image for himself with some folks.

Of course, at the same time, it boggles my mind that I've seen folks who post about eBay glitches described as negative and folks who nasty kangaroo about folks posting about eBay glitches described as positive.

I feel like Alice in Wonderland whenever I'm there recently. Smile

It's way past time for me to take a break from the Stores Board.  I hate that - because I do truly like most of the folks there.  I've learned a lot.  I've been able to pass on some of what I've learned. 

But it's just not a very fun place to hang out any more. 
It's working for eBay.  It takes the focus on the Stores Board off the fact that their product isn't working worth a shit right now.