TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[quote author=amy link=topic=2527.msg17670#msg17670 date=1152913814]
Sign13 Sign13 Sign13 Sign13 Sign13

I can't believe we've all been so blind!  Who do we all know that has a fondness for KWS?  :blinkie:

meeca is Jay!  :blinkie:
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D
I can't read the posts either ..... they make me ...... CRAZY .....

NO .... really ..... i MUsT  sAY so ......

Aarrgghh.  The strange thing is if you read the feedback for that ID, it is fairly glowing - great seller, nice communication, etc. 
It's obvious to me that it's someone who's sick and tired of all the whiners/complainers on the Stores Board that repeat the same things/theories adnauseum, and considers them excruciatingly annoying time wasters.  So, to prove his/her point, he/she is wasting bookoos of time for those who are addicted to *whining conversation* (thereby making fools of everyone who supposedly doesn't 'get it') -- and is being excruciatingly annoying at the same time -- purposefully.  Pretty soon folks will wise up and the thread will die -- as it should right now.  It's nothing more than inane blather -- which is exactly what meeca obviously considers ALL whining and complaining.  It's such a no-brainer that the thread is being purposefully sabotaged.  Tongue
The only useful thing I learned in that thread came from meeca.  I'm a big Bond fan  Happy001

meecabay Wrote:From Russia with love: The Kremlin is funding a spy movie that will feature a sexy female agent as the Russian answer to James Bond. Russians flock to Bond films, but tend to be dismayed at always being portrayed as villains. In Krasivaya (The Beautiful One) it'll be a Russian spy who saves the world, single-handedly defusing bombs and mow-ing down terrorists without mussing her hair or lipstick. The Kremlin reportedly hopes the film will inspire patriotism and respect for the FSB, the modern-day KGB.

EVERYONE in that thread should Stfu and do some work -top of the list waterdancer, meecabay, and clact who probably sit there refreshing the page every 30 seconds.
[quote author=stardust link=topic=2527.msg17720#msg17720 date=1152995442]
It's such a no-brainer that the thread is being purposefully sabotaged.   Tongue
[/quote]

Hummm .. makes sense actually.
Sneaky Magenta said:
Quote:EVERYONE in that thread should stfu and do some work -top of the list waterdancer, meecabay, and clact who probably sit there refreshing the page every 30 seconds.

AMong others who enjoy listening to themselves.  :Smile Personally, I am beginning to prefer Meccabay.
With all the talk, I decided to read some of Mecca's posts... I'm think Marty  is probably THRILLED that his thread is getting so much attention!  He doesn't have to do any bumping himself, Mecca is doing it for him.

By the way, my "ignore button" comment wasn't directed towards the Mecca person.   Tongue
I just lost it on that miserable thread.

Boinktard

And I'm not referring to Meccabay. Just damn near everyone else still on there. :Smile
Headbang looks like someone else just lost it too.  Wink Wink

I emailed you with an explanation, Belle.
Cranky, look at rhm's post on Clact's poll thread. The one that refers to me.

Remind you of anyone???? :o