TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know if this guy is messing up any other boards?  Surely he now does or used to post in other ebay areas...??  Why pick on the stores board, do you think?
[quote author=stardust link=topic=2527.msg10953#msg10953 date=1142472766]
Does anyone know if this guy is messing up any other boards?  Surely he now does or used to post in other ebay areas...??  Why pick on the stores board, do you think?
[/quote]

There was a void in the universe that needed to be filled.
You can do a search on eBay to look for other posts... but it never seems to be very accurate.  I also can't figure out how eBay comes up with the posting sequence either.

I wouldn't worry much about him anymore.  I don't think those left at the Stores Board have the IQ to even know he is slamming them. 

Edited for side note:
I couldn't resist adding my two cents to the postcards offspring post.  Time for me to turn off the computer...  Smile

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000102658&tstart=0&mod=1142473873800
The whole thing at this point is ridiculously comical  Wink

:popcorneaters:

Angel  Angel7
[quote author=Angel link=topic=2527.msg10961#msg10961 date=1142508518]
The whole thing at this point is ridiculously comical   Wink

[/quote]

I thought that was what all ebay forums were for anyhow.
Comic relief and cheap entertainment.

:popcorneaters:

vitalfinds ...oops, I'm slipping, I meant to say That Vital Guy.  I'll try not to let that happen again :) Wrote:insults coming in from the SRG group

The insults usually come from (and only from) the same 3-4 "member"heads and then the posts disappear the next day: snowfriedbrains using her green eggs and fried brains posting ID, and the nastiest of them all: sooshiscorner and hortonsbks.
I saw were sooshiscorner pulled at least one of her posts too.

I've seen this trick before as well.

The  Smileykoolaid heads come out, post some condescending remarks.
Wait for a handful of condescending replies right back at them,
and then they pull their own posts.
Making the replies look silly and out of place. 

And if you happened to record the thread and re post their post to show
everyone what they are doing, you will get a pink slap for posting removed posts.

Same play book lieworld contractors have used over the years.

Maybe there is a LieWorld sponsored cross training program
these guys all attend to learn the tricks of the Buzz trade.  Lol

And if you happened to record the thread and re post their post to show
everyone what they are doing, you will get a pink slap for posting removed posts.

It is amazing what kind of carp those idiots can come up with.
At least JayAndMarie are honest about circumventing fees!  lol

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...1000245393&tstart=0&mod=1142644174969

I will not add a response.  I will not add a response.  I will not add a response.

Edited to add:  I don't see any watches being sold by them currently.  Who else could Andy be referring to?
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2527.msg11053#msg11053 date=1142644473]
At least Pompous Jay the PeSA Cowboy are honest about circumventing fees!  lol

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...1000245393&tstart=0&mod=1142644174969

I will not add a response.  I will not add a response.  I will not add a response. [/quote]

Angel