TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The shirt is a large.  I would be MORE THAN HAPPY to send it to anyone that wants to wear it. 
I would be MORE THAN HAPPY to see any female that wears it
right after all the PINKS pour 10 gallons of ice cold  Smileykoolaid
on you at ebay Jive..

Happy001  Happy001  Happy001
pig
:blinkie:

I was just kidding OMG...

Personally I can't and wont attend ebay live unless Jack Bowers
(from 24) is going to "take out" Meg because she is a
suspected terrorist getting ready to  Smileykoolaid the world.  Lol

GAWD

Now THAT I would like to see...
and pay dearly to be there when it happens.  Laughing7
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2527.msg15692#msg15692 date=1149536403]
The shirt is a large.  I would be MORE THAN HAPPY to send it to anyone that wants to wear it. 
[/quote]

How much could I sell it for on eBay?  I'm not going but I'll take it anyways.  Angel1
Xppman,
I was also kidding when I called you a pig!!!!  You should know me better by now.  Ya dork.  Wink

Sorry, Sneaky, you can't have the shirt unless you wear it to eBay Live.

Speaking of eBay Live...  Registration is CLOSED!  :'(
http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...1000295275&tstart=0&mod=1149563003061
Quote:The shirt is a large.  I would be MORE THAN HAPPY to send it to anyone that wants to wear it. 

I don't think I'd fit into a large anymore....  :-[
I don't think I'd fit into a large anymore...

Ditto here as well.  I am now planning to fashion a lovely ball gown from that protective foil (I posted more on Anita's Store Board thread about the tinfoil hats) so I think I'm good to go!

*sigh* 

Wish me luck that nothing goes haywire.  I have only 3 more hours left before checkin' at Main Prez hospital for some female-type *surgery*.  Sad 

*sigh*

On another note:  IF we make it to Vegas to just attend the evening get-togethers with folks (and bum around during the daytime), who's going where other than Nefertitti and Meet&Greet on Monday nite?

...and how're we gonna know each other?  Are there special nametags?  I know, I know...Patrice will be wearing her tin foil hat...