TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heh . . . just checked my caller ID from yesterday and the good folks at eBay gave me a buzz, too. 
Heh. 
Quote:I'm LMAO at the Voices members and fools STILL

...asking eBay to raise their fees.  :Smile
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=2527.msg11594#msg11594 date=1143661254]
http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000112873&tstart=0  Happy001
[/quote]

It's too pathetic to even laugh.  Big Grin

I typed that before reading this on page 2:

Quote:Thank you all for joining us. Again, very sorry about the audio problems. I promise that Erica will work through them with the appropriate parties to ensure a better experience next time.

Now I'll laugh.  Happy001

LOL
Check out this one from PP:

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000112332&tstart=0&mod=1143671337531

Now LOCKED of course.  Laughing7

I saw some VERY interesting replies and some even better solutions deleted.

Toothy10
Another glitch?

Quote:Our pre-Town Hall tests went smoothly, but we ran into problems with our headsets when we started the event. As you can see from the pictures, Bill and the team are now on their phones so the sound should be coming in more clearly.

Happy001
They need headsets to see type?

IT's no wonder.

Happy001

PS.
I don't know why I even care other than I HATE to be deleted
and censored by ebay's minions.

Just because someone is working for LieWorld and don't like our opinion or FACTS.

That is NO reason to stifle our rights to free speech. Even on their forums.

This is all that keeps me even interested in the war.

Try to shut me down. I'll come back harder unless I'm wrong.
Then I will admit it and move on.

Since you are talking about St. Elsewhere here....

I was told yesterday by a  Smileykoolaid drinker (I am assuming it's a Voices member), that using my feedback on a website and on other sites, such as iOffer (you know, Mr. Grabber) is not "kosher".  I earned my feedback on ebay so it should stay there.  I was also told that ebay's UA says that it's not allowed to use your feedback elsewhere, therefore eBay could suspend me for doing so, and I should be very afraid!

Thefinger
I JUST REPORTED YOUR MR GRABBER OFFENSE TO MEG!  BE AFRAID! BE VERY AFRAID!

It's sunny and 63 degrees here today! What is everyone else's weather like?  Smile Smile Smile