TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is certainly getting easier and easier to not read or post to the Stores Board.  There certainly are some "interesting" regulars now. 

You know it is time to give up the ship and let the idiots sink when Postcards the bad has a following!!
Postcards the bad has a following? 
I've been on vacation the last several days and not keeping up.
Now I think I'll skip catching up.  :-(
[quote author=iron_chick link=topic=2527.msg10723#msg10723 date=1142215609]
Postcards the bad has a following? 
I've been on vacation the last several days and not keeping up.
Now I think I'll skip catching up.  :-(
[/quote]

The thread is gone. If you want Postcards to evaluate your store - post here....

It turned ugly.  Really ugly.

Andy (AdsGone), Frogs, PuggyBelle, Postcards the good and others attacked Postcards the Bad
PauliPugs, Vital and several others defended Postcards the bad
Postcards fan Pauli Pugz attacked Andy and others who have accepted donations on the board
Frogs and Postcards the good both attacked Postcards the bad for racist comments he made to board members
Andy returned the money PauliPugz/Alana had donated to him the other month

That's as far as I got before the thread went poof but it gives you a good idea of what happened.
I enjoy good, fun and sarcastic comments/discussions.  I don't enjoy being in the company of an Confusedmileyazwipe:.
Sad
Sequence of events - this was like trying to do a 5,000 piece jigsaw puzzle  Icon_bounce

(1) Kim (littletowntreasures) started a thread about redesigning her store for entry into the Best of Stores Contest.  Each year this contest seems to bring out the worse in others, for some reason.  Anyway, in the thread postcards4 (the bad one) made a comment about how her store did not stand a chance of winning and used his infamous "garbage" word again.  Of course, Kim did ask for help to stop before she took the redesign too far, but I doubt this is what she intended.  The title of that thread was someting like "Please Help or Please Stop Me" (I don't see it any longer).  It got nasty there as well.

(2) Lynn (songofsnows) then started the thread referenced above in response to Postcard the bad's comment on Kim' store.  And yep, there were some sarcastic remarks made (many I thought were tongue-in-cheek).  Then came the supporters (out of the woodwork) of postcards the bad - those mentioned above plus 1-2 more infrequent posters, but people you would recognize.  Frogs had her posts removed so some of the context was hard to follow in the end.  But somehow the subject of Andy and the donations that were sent to him got added to the discussion which was totally irrelevant to the subject of the thread.  And while Paulie Pugz did not mention Andy by name, he did use a direct quote from one of Andy's posts and anyone who has been around a while would immediately know to whom he was referring.

(3) Presently posted for your reading pleasure is Andy's thread titled, "Enough."

I've attended Friday night boxing matches that weren't this exciting.

Rob

[quote author=stardust link=topic=2527.msg10728#msg10728 date=1142219558]
I enjoy good, fun and sarcastic comments/discussions.  I don't enjoy being in the company of an Confusedmileyazwipe:.
[/quote]

Edit:  I don't enjoy being in the company of Confusedmileyazwipe: s.  (plural)

Now the nameless, gutless wonders are wrongfully dragging Anita's name thru the mud. That's enough for me.

Edited to add, before it gets pulled:

Quote:friedgreeneggs99  (0 ) View Listings  | Report  Mar-12-06 20:35 PST  7 of 9
Postcards4sale or ANITA or whoever the hell you are - go get stuffed -- you are the most negative whiny piece of shit I have ever encountered!
Fried Green Eggs
Yep, there's a poster over there now who thinks Anita is postcards4 (the bad).  Here is the direct quote:

"Postcards4sale or ANITA or whoever the hell you are - go get stuffed -- you are the most negative whiny piece of shit I have ever encountered!"

Pain10

Rob
LMAO, except wombat poo poo was not the word used exactly  Icon_scratch
Actually, I think postcards4 and friedgreeneggs are one and the same.  I think friedgreeneggs (the real postcards4) actually meant to say postcardsfor -- to get a shot in on banta.  Slip of his own tongue. 

Sign10

Actually, I am so mad right now, I am hissing and spitting -- just like the 10 idiot cats from the house up the street that have taken over the neighborhood.  >Sad