TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Btw, it appears that one of the posters has now been suspended due to Dottie's itchy finger hitting the report button.

But there are other rabble-rousers to carry on the tradition.  Wink
[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=2527.msg25163#msg25163 date=1159459770]
Quote:Btw, it appears that one of the posters has now been suspended due to Dottie's itchy finger hitting the report button.

But there are other rabble-rousers to carry on the tradition.  Wink
[/quote]

Thumbsup Happy001
I'm still waiting to see if Carl is "unconfused" yet.  Wink
[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=2527.msg25166#msg25166 date=1159460472]
I'm still waiting to see if Carl is "unconfused" yet.  Wink
[/quote]

He is hopeless Cranky. He is ALWAYS sticking his foot in his mouth!! You and OAS did well though. ;D
I was going to report my eBay post.. a list comes up asking me to pick a reason as to why I am reporting it! 

Hmmmm I think I will go with "rude and profane comments." 

;D
http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000231731&tstart=0&mod=1159558055049

I will not respond.  I will not respond.  I will not...
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2527.msg25443#msg25443 date=1159558392]
http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000231731&tstart=0&mod=1159558055049

I will not respond.  I will not respond.  I will not...
[/quote]

I am SO glad that I was not there to see that one. I can't even help folks like that any more. It's just too sad.
Someone will be along to help him/her out.  Tongue
Ha, we all restrained ourselves from responding to the same post.

My reasons were prolly diff than yours. I get annoyed when people expect you to take the place of doing their own research. This person obviously has done zero to little research on their own. That is just lazy in my view.
Dammit, Anita. Now you've got me saying "I will not respond. I will not respond. I will not..."

Happy001