TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anita - boy, I messed up big time - I didn't get a coveted Jay  and  Marie pin on my lanyard!  After wondering what all the angst was about pins in general, I did end up with quite a few, however.

There was a "Top Seller" area at eBay Live, which was one flight of escalators up from the floor where the PS Lounge and Ballroom was located.  I wonder what that was like ......
Quote:There was a "Top Seller" area at eBay Live, which was one flight of escalators up from the floor where the PS Lounge and Ballroom was located.  I wonder what that was like ......

I wonder what the average feedback percentage was in the Top Seller area...96%-97% maybe.  I would imagine eveyone in the Top Seller area is also exempt from Bill's new crackdown on fee avoidance and shipping gouging too  Smile
Quote:Word filter.

shithead bitch boinktard jayandmarie has pins.?  :Smile
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2527.msg16310#msg16310 date=1150608179]
Everyone get back on your meds....

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000161686&tstart=0&mod=1150606748602
[/quote]

I wonder if she's friends with this man who predicted pissed-off Aliens were sending a comet to destroy Earth on May 25th:

http://community.tuliptools.com/index.ph...478.0.html

Big Grin

Signs047

Sign10
[quote author=amy link=topic=2527.msg16335#msg16335 date=1150685251]
I wonder if she's friends with this man who predicted pissed-off Aliens were sending a comet to destroy Earth on May 25th:[/quote]

That prediction came true!  I saw the pictures of mass destruction in the Weekly World News.  Thank god I bought Space Alien Invasion Insurance and was covered for all losses!
Now you know why I live 60 miles away from Santa Fe -- The City Different....
I saw I[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=2527.msg16349#msg16349 date=1150735503]
[quote author=amy link=topic=2527.msg16335#msg16335 date=1150685251]
I wonder if she's friends with this man who predicted pissed-off Aliens were sending a comet to destroy Earth on May 25th:[/quote]

That prediction came true!  I saw the pictures of mass destruction in the Weekly World News.  Thank god I bought Space Alien Invasion Insurance and was covered for all losses!
[/quote]

I have that coverage too.  :blinkie:

Anita,  Wave

Not to change the subject (love those aliens Wink), but the barge disappeared AGAIN!!!!  Smileyviolin QUimby reported his, but I did not report mine!!!. Didn't get a pink slap either. WTH?!!!! :Smile
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=2527.msg16454#msg16454 date=1150889267]

Not to change the subject (love those aliens Wink), but the barge disappeared AGAIN!!!!  Smileyviolin QUimby reported his, but I did not report mine!!!. Didn't get a pink slap either. WTH?!!!! :Smile
[/quote]

Aliens no doubt are behind the disappearance.  Did you have insurance?  :twistedevil: