TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know who FeedbackFool was?  If it is a secret, maybe you could just share why he/she was NARU?  The posts I read didn't seem offensive enough to get him/her NARU.  Maybe I missed something though.  ??
I used to respect Tozo.  Wink

tozo121  (0 )  View Listings | Report  May-19-06 15:23 PDT  8 of 68 
Adapt or die.

Whining is not part of a solid business plan.
Bill Cobb actually used to post on the Stores Board???
[quote author=iron_chick link=topic=2527.msg14619#msg14619 date=1148226607]
Bill Cobb actually used to post on the Stores Board???
[/quote]

After last year's fee increase Bill and a few other eBay executives put in appearances on various eBay boards in an effort to show they really did care about the community Smile ...and to show "they cared" and were just like everyone else, they ALL used similar exit lines "Have to go,I have to take my kids to soccer practice now" . "Gotta go, the kids are home from school", "Gotta go, the baby just woke up"...yeah, right.
That happened once right after the Megster promised the world stockholders that there would be better communication with paying customers -- and, of course, to quiet down the *whining* sellers.  She actually had him by the yank of the hair at the time -- which is hard to grasp, I know....

Sign10
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=2527.msg14622#msg14622 date=1148228064]

After last year's fee increase Bill and a few other eBay executives put in appearances on various eBay boards in an effort to show they really did care about the community Smile ...and to show "they cared" and were just like everyone else, they ALL used similar exit lines "Have to go,I have to take my kids to soccer practice now" . "Gotta go, the kids are home from school", "Gotta go, the baby just woke up"...yeah, right.
[/quote]

I had wondered if anyone else noticed that they always had to go due to something to do with their kids.  I thought I was just being a jerk thinking that.

edited to add:  I can NEVER get the quote carp right the first time!!
Anita.  Click *Reply*.  Paste your text into the box.  Then highlight the text with your mouse and click *quote* in the editor.    Smile
IN THE NEW MICROSOFT OFFICE BETA -- FREE WEBSITE SPACE --

WHERE THE HECK CAN YOU READ YOUR EMAIL ??

>Sad
Hotmail.
It sucks.
It's the only option.
And I can't even figure out how to forward it - if you do, let me know.
I'm transferring the domain to GoDaddy when my 60 days are up and hosting it myself.
[quote author=iron_chick link=topic=2527.msg14653#msg14653 date=1148290949]
Hotmail.
It sucks.
It's the only option. [/quote]
I have MSN as my ISP.  mail@msn is a glorified hotmail account.  HOW CAN I READ MY MAIL?  WHERE IS IT?  >Sad

Quote:And I can't even figure out how to forward it - if you do, let me know.

Sign10 They want you to upgrade to whatever per month to be able to forward it to Outlook Express!  Big Grin

Quote:I'm transferring the domain to GoDaddy when my 60 days are up and hosting it myself.
60 days?  I didn't see that. Figgers. What?--park it or subdomain it or add-on--?