TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Why do sooooo many people think eBay is the ony "venue?!"  *sigh*

Because people fall for all of the bullshit artist new auction site owners like Jason Bidzig while ignoring places that do have buyers like Amazon or Overstock.  After 6 months of listing on a few of these buyerless sites and only getting 1 or 2 sales they're convinced eBay is the only place with buyers.
The Stores Board officially sucks, as far as I am concerned.  Tooooo many Kool-aid drinkers and tooooo many ashphole posting IDs.

For the record, the latest posting Id asphole is registed in AZ, but is NOT ME!  I promise.
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2527.msg10080#msg10080 date=1140976980]
For the record, the latest posting Id asphole is registed in AZ, but is NOT ME!  I promise.
[/quote]

They might want people to think it is you.
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=2527.msg10084#msg10084 date=1140978315]
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2527.msg10080#msg10080 date=1140976980]
[/quote]

They might want people to think it is you.
[/quote]

That's what I figure.  After reading some of the posts, looks like the original postcards just got a new posting id!!  lol
Are you absolutely positive it's not Leonard?  He could have registered for an account when you were out of the room.  Confusedmileycat:
Well, it looks like they pulled his posts. 

Who ARE all those people on the stores board?  It seems like there are currently more posting IDs than anything else posting. 
Why is this allowed:

Quote:A conversation with an IDIOT !!! New Low-Ball Offer techniques..

I can't call myself an idiot but other people can call their buyers idiots?  It's just NOT FAIR!!!  Tongue

Quote:Who ARE all those people on the stores board?

The eBay Community  Laughing7

Where's Anita's "Take Back the Board" post??

[quote author=iron_chick link=topic=2527.msg10096#msg10096 date=1140999360]
Where's Anita's "Take Back the Board" post?? [/quote]

Maybe eBay made a shrine for it like they did with mercymaude's post and moved it there for safe keeping.
That must be it.  Happy001