TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Stardust - rest up, pamper yourself and get real well real soon!  Glad to hear you are doing okay.

Patrice
Wonderful news! Groupwave
Thanks for all the well-wishes, everyone!  Believe it or not, it's made my life a bit brighter!  :-*

I'm doing just fine.  Mother is on an *upswing* after her last (we thinkk) stroke or TIA.  Thinking hard about getting outa here and heading to Vegas for a few days just to meet folks...  Smile  Gotta make an avatar mask first, tho, of course.....

Patrice, I can't *do* a breakfast, but I'm sure others here can.  I'd be open for a Wednesday get-together at one of the buffets, where reservations are not required (Main Street Station downtown is the BEST -- and fun for those who want to wander downtown afterwards to see the Fremont Street Light Shows, etc). 

Or even a late Tuesday evening tryst somewhere after the dinner hour...

Suggestions, anyone?
A speedy recovery.

Bring a tin hat and an extra barf bag to Las Vegas for Meg's speech.
Heh...for those who were planning on sunbathing and swimming pool hopping, bellissima suggested a tinfoil swim suit for extra protection........ Big Grin  Ewwww.....OUCH!

I won't be attending ebay Live, to hear any speeches.  I didn't pre-register cuz I didn't know whether I could go or not, and they're all sold out now.  I would've saved up my slightly rotten/soft tomatoes.....  :Smile
So glad to hear that you are doing well Stardust.
I like the idea of meeting up at the Main Street Station Wednesday night for a dinner buffet.  Anyone else?

Quote:they're all sold out now.  I would've saved up my slightly rotten/soft tomatoes.....

Press registration is open.  Tell them you work for Stardust Auction News and get in free.  :twistedevil:
Stardust,
I'm a little late... Glad to hear all went well for you!!
Me too Star.  Thumbsup