TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:12. "Could you write a note for my wife saying that my head is not up there."

And the dr replied: "Unfortunately, that is not true, look here..............."

Smile

[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=2527.msg18876#msg18876 date=1154095141]

As seen on the SB and taken out of context:
Quote:tony.famous  (426 ) View Listings | Report  Jul-28-06 06:03 PDT  5 of 5
I would like to hear it. In my dreams it would go like this.

Ebay: I'm sorry baby. I don't know what I was

thinking. Take me back and I promise I'll never do it again

Store Owner: You had me at the word I'm.

Ebay & Store Owner: ( Kissing Noises )

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...1000327538&tstart=0&mod=1154091839109
[/quote]

Update to above:

Quote:chuck_postid  (0 ) View Listings | Report  Jul-28-06 07:06 PDT  6 of 8

Revised version:

EBAY: I'm sorry baby, I don't know what I was thinking. Take me back, I'm on my knees and I promise I'll never do it again
STORE OWNER: You used to have me, remember all those nights, but no more. I am kickin you to the curb with the trash
EBAY: But I neeeeeeeeeeed you baby.
STORE OWNER: Too bad, bay, you had your chance.
EBAY: *crying*
STORE OWNER: *Walking away, toward sucess*

THE END.

;D

Hey, I'm the high bidder on Beavis's auction!!
and the Confusedheep5: said baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
5. "You know, in Arkansas, we're now legally married."  ;D
So.  It's awful quiet around here today.  Is everybody bored?  Smile
I just had to share this one:

Quote:It really is amazing how she can not only talk
out of both sides of her mouth simultaneously, but
out her a$$ at the same time.

Now that's talent, I tell 'ya.

Of course, it doesn't matter what orifice it's
coming from, it all smells.

He is speaking of Meg, of course. Probably won't stay there long but found here:

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000188942&tstart=0&mod=1154256801149

Thumbsup Happy001
The entire Go to BV topic was deleted shortly after I posted my suggestion to Rogfez.  It sucks that they deleted the thread, I was realllly hoping Amark would come back and offer some KWS tips .  Smile

Quote:Rogfez said: "the*katy*wxrkshxp

Do you really think your .30 and .50 buy it nows will produce any kind of meaningful income anywhere? A true example of someone without a business plan?

I believe it is sellers like yourself that ebay is targeting with their fee increases

Just really sick of the whining on this board"

Umm Rogfez, is this your definition of meaningful income? . Perhaps you should adapt Katy's plan instead of whining.

Quote:Umm Rogfez, is this your definition of meaningful income?  . Perhaps you should adapt Katy's plan instead of whining.

Happy001
Quote:The entire Go to BV topic was deleted shortly after I posted my suggestion to Rogfez.  It sucks that they deleted the thread, I was realllly hoping Amark would come back and offer some KWS tips .

I have been trying for 2 days to get Amark to offer those tips. I think he is ignoring me.  Happy001
Question found for regic!

Quote:calpinesucks  (Private )  View Listings | Report  Jul-30-06 19:55 PDT  29 of 31 
Reads.

Hey Regic, why does lieworld dot com redirect to community dot tuliptools dot com?

What is up with that?

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000189664&tstart=0&mod=1154314554942

Happy001 Happy001 Happy001