TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote: Advertised our like-new beautiful 2-ton truck, with 18' box and only 18K miles, last October.  For $15K (we'd've taken less).  On Craigslist.

I picked up a '79 Dodge 12' box van with an electric liftgate on CL for only $2200! It runs great and so far I've only gotten in one accident with it. I got nary a scratch (although it's hard to tell with the numerous scratches on it already). I call it The Beast. Tongue2 The other vehicle didn't hold up nearly as well.

Quote: Sounds more like some place that orange-striped *Bob* would frequent on the sly.

Unless it's a library, I wouldn't know the place. Icon_study

OT (is there such a thing on Anita's rambling thread): I'm fairly convinced that PC4 is a woman. Icon_queen
Bob said:
Quote:I'm fairly convinced that PC4 is a woman.

Bob, I so agree!!!! Wave

I have always thought so (primarily because of the innumerable catty remarks PC4 has thrown my way), but no one else seems to agree, although I think Anita is wavering. ;D

Whichever he/she is (maybe he/she is gender neutral? :o), they are, IMO, Lieworld trolls.
[quote author=landofsmiles link=topic=2527.msg18001#msg18001 date=1153321085]

OT (is there such a thing on Anita's rambling thread): I'm fairly convinced that PC4 is a woman. Icon_queen
[/quote]

An OT on this thread is NOT possible.
My guess is that husband and wife are using the same P4S ID.
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2527.msg18128#msg18128 date=1153367287]
date=1153321085]My guess is that husband and wife are using the same P4S ID.
[/quote]

What a happy friggin' couple!
P4S has mentioned a wife a few times...what she reads, how the ID used to be hers, etc.  BUT some of the comments are just toooooo *itchy to be from a guy.  That is how I came to the conclusion that they are both using the same ID to post. 

Quote:.what she reads

women type books  Happy001
I believe he said she reads romance novels.  My guess is that is probably the extent of any action she gets. 

MEOW!!!
Anita said:
Quote:some of the comments are just toooooo *itchy to be from a guy.  That is how I came to the conclusion that they are both using the same ID to post.

That's my thinking. Except I don't think the "guy" posts at all---I think PC4 IS a woman period.[quote author=Anita link=topic=2527.msg18195#msg18195 date=1153408378]
I believe he said she reads romance novels.  My guess is that is probably the extent of any action she gets. 

MEOW!!!
[/quote]
Happy001 Happy001 Happy001
And why she is so *itchy!!!!
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2527.msg18191#msg18191 date=1153407997]
P4S has mentioned a wife a few times[/quote]

Confusedheeplove:
To change the subject a bit:

Is it just me or are there some incredibly stupid people on the stores board??? Getting hit over the head with a baseball bat wouldn't make an impression on some of them.  Tongue2