TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LOL Tomatos on thier cloths and egg on thier faces. 

I'm just wondering out loud that perhaps/maybe the Megster might be booed this year when introduced for her keynote speech -- instead of being lauded with pompoms.  I'd sure hate to miss it!  Smile
Nope, no way, no booing.  ;D  There's nothing negative on the eBay Live board about eBay...the mentions of Meg (and any ebay employee/pink) I saw all involved things like "oh, I'd love to get Meg, Bill Cobb, and and Griff's autographs!" Puke

So, is anyone going to eBay Live? 

I signed up a long time ago, and bought a package deal for DH and myself - partially to go to the Great American KoolAid Fest and partially because DH really really likes Vegas, and I sort of wanted to go on a vaction with him, sans DD and dog.

THEN, we decided NOT to go, and figured that the Cancellation Waiver Insurance I purchased would actually let us cancel said trip ...... well, sort of ..... but NOT the airfare which is the major portion of the price.

So rather than eat $600 (airline tickets plus some really killer great seats for Mama Mia on Tuesday night ....), we are now attending EBay Live.  Does The Megster generally speak right at 6:00 p.m., or does eBay have some dog & pony acts before-hand to "warm" up the crowd? This year maybe the only way to get a totally loving crowd is to toss $100 bills into the crowd as the Megster walks onto the stage ...

Patrice
Quote:some FADED dog & pony acts

Like Huey Lewis?

I don't know whether the Meg and Bill act is at 6 or 9

http://pages.ebay.com/ebaylive/agenda.html
I don't know.  I WANT to go if there are some fellow boardies going that I would like to meet and hang with some evening.  I don't really care about the convention, just being able to meet some folks!  The Meet'n'Greet sounds like fun, and I think some groups are planning on meeting at different places to *gather*...

However, I have surgery scheduled for June 6, so I didn't pre-register.  If I feel okay, we'll throw some clothes in a suitcase, hop in the car and head on over.  It'll only cost us a couple hundred in gas, as we have a friend's guest house to stay at.  Smile
Now, don't be saying anything BAD about Huey and the Boys ......

Patrice
Quote:Meg and Bill act is at 6 or 9

Eww..  Now that really would be a dog and pony show.  Appropriate though, for the kind of boinked up chimera that eBay is becoming...
If Bob isn't going to eBay Live, then I'm not.

FYI:  Feedbackfool has been NARU.  Sad
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2527.msg14097#msg14097 date=1147785781]
If Bob isn't going to eBay Live, then I'm not.

FYI:  Feedbackfool has been NARU.  Sad
[/quote]
This is proving to be a most entertaining day!

Edit to add:  I don't see any reference on the boards to that effect, so just how do YOU know?    Okay, banta, fess up.