TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2527.msg18583#msg18583 date=1153807638]
okay, check THIS out and tell me what you think. She bought this item.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18789&item=320005393036

Bell,
It is an eBay Live shirt.  A collectible.  *barf*
[/quote]

Lol, call me ..........never mind. ;D

But, Texas auctions IS  a man! Did she hijack?
Tulip Tools is mentioned in an Auction Bytes article.
http://auctionbytes.com/cab/abn/y06/m07/i20/s01
As seen on the SB this morning before all the pink slaps were given out. ;D

Original Poster  
Well, after my last post to Bill Cobb I figure this is it for me. Probably get my butt bounced right out of here.

I signed on with Hostgodotcom this morning, and my store inventory is down by almost 70%. I will be moving the rest of it in the next week or so.

It's not this fee hike that cemented my decission, it's the next one, and then the one after that, and the one after that.

Oh, and one other thing that is making close shop. The mere fact that I cannot beat the living bejesus out of PC4S. No one deserves it more. Not even Cobb and Meg.

Good luck to all of you 

Hope to see you at E bay live in Boston.

brainchemicals (11  )  View Listings | Report Jul-26-06 07:22 PDT 1 of 7  
I will look for you at eBay Live! 2007. Good luck to you too.

Benedìcat vos omnipotens Deus, Pater, et Filius, et Spìritus Sanctus.

poster #2 (38  ) View Listings | Report Jul-26-06 07:27 PDT 3 of 7  
You can have some of the best meals at a good ole after funeral wake. So why not party at the demise of one that was once 'beloved'???  
Poster#3  (0 ) View Listings | Report Jul-26-06 07:32 PDT 4 of 7  
BRAIN,

i have been looking for a pic host so I checked out yours--but yours is YOUR website (slipt.org) and this is the page I got.

You are not authorized to view this page ASSHOLE
The Web server you are attempting to reach has a list of IP addresses that are not allowed to access the Web site, and the IP address of your browsing computer is on this list.

Please try the following:

* Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able to view this directory or page.

HTTP Error 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address of the client has been rejected.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

* Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 403.
* Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled About Security, Limiting Access by IP Address, IP Address Access Restrictions, and About Custom Error Messages.

Original OP )  View Listings | Report Jul-26-06 07:34 PDT 5 of 7  
Hey Meathead

I am only going because it is 40 minutes from my home and I really feel the need to heckle these idiots.

I will have a supply of bull horns if anyone has the desire to join in 

brainchemicals (11  )  View Listings | Report Jul-26-06 07:36 PDT 6 of 7  
OMG! Do you know HTML? Can you help me?

Poster #3 (0 ) View Listings | Report Jul-26-06 07:37 PDT 7 of 7  
Brain, you are not honest or nice or intelligent.Texas, give it up. The jig is up.

Poster #3  (0 ) View Listings | Report Jul-26-06 07:41 PDT 8 of 15 um bump

Poster #3  (0 ) View Listings | Report Jul-26-06 07:53 PDT 9 of 15 I forgot to ask you, Brain, are you a male or female? Texas ia a man............I am feeling very queasy.

Oginal Posterri   View Listings | Report Jul-26-06 07:59 PDT 12 of 15 I am feeling very queAsy

Yeah, me too. Is that an adams apple? LOL

Poster #3  (0 ) View Listings | Report Jul-26-06 07:54 PDT 10 of 15 Changed that fast, didnt you .

brainchemicals  (11  )  View Listings | Report Jul-26-06 07:57 PDT 11 of 15 Word to the wise:
Public Board Abuse: Including profanity, vulgarity, hate speech, disruptive or hostile comments, interpersonal disputes, or threats of violence in a post which is not permitted at eBay.

Poster #3
(0 ) View Listings | Report Jul-26-06 07:59 PDT 13 of 15 ha ha, the truth shall set you free. pink slaps are just slaps

Poster #4 (10  )  View Listings | Report Jul-26-06 08:02 PDT 14 of 15 Man? Woman? Combination of the two? Maybe. 

Poster #3    (0 ) View Listings | Report Jul-26-06 08:03 PDT 15 of 15 lololololol

Poster #5View Listings | Report Jul-26-06 09:24 PDT 17 of 17 Public Board Abuse: Including profanity, vulgarity, hate speech, disruptive or hostile comments, interpersonal disputes, or threats of violence in a post which is not permitted at eBay.

the Trading Assistant from Texas speaks ROTFLMFAO

See Ya At eBay Live 2007!!!
Btw, Poster No.3 received 2 pink slaps for the good parts and Brain has now changed her feedback to "Private".

Happy001

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...1000326072&tstart=0&mod=1153931077554
Poster #5 just added this:
Quote:BTW what's a QUOZL (if you use the board search you'll find the answer to this question)  :twistedevil:
I give this one under 5 minutes before it's pulled:  Smile

Quote:My testicles grew back when I closed my Ebay store.
xxxxxx (1138 ) View Listings | Report Jul-26-06 11:04 PDT
They are coming in fine and should be man sized in a week.

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...1000326247&tstart=0

Excuse my ignorance.  Does that (ebay.quozl.com) mean this person is an ebay employee?
[quote author=amy link=topic=2527.msg18558#msg18558 date=1153770102]

If you right click on her signature image (yes, another posting ID given away by their signature image)  :Smile

[/quote]

bondage_bear_the_wonder_avatar 's signature image is hosted by Overstock Auctions   ;D
Okay, just looked at the thread again and see that Bbh has been back there  ;D, so now, the question remains: is IT a man or a woman? I am really dying to know since Texas spent quite a bit of time trying to convince me that he is a man I might like to know.bbH, IT seems to know you,  So??????????????

Btw, just to be clear, at this point, I would not go nearTHAT with a 10-ft pole. :o
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=2527.msg18712#msg18712 date=1153937286]
I give this one under 5 minutes before it's pulled:  Smile

Quote:My testicles grew back when I closed my Ebay store.
xxxxxx (1138 ) View Listings | Report Jul-26-06 11:04 PDT
They are coming in fine and should be man sized in a week.

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...1000326247&tstart=0

[/quote]

It's still there. ROFLMAO Happy001