TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Realistically speaking, unless a person was already mentally prepared, a lot of sellers are going to have to adjust to this in stages.

Quote:Shock/Denial:
A feeling of numbness can last hours to weeks. It is a period often described as "unreal", (i.e. being amazed to have made it through a euthanasia). Some reactions people experince during this stage are: having disorganized thoughts, feeling unaffected, thinking about suicide, feeling numb, being euphoric or hysterical, feeling outside their body, or being talkative, hyper or passive. Other people will feel in denial of the loss. (i.e. "I can't believe he is really gone...it just doesn't seem real.)

Searching/Yearning:
People will often find themselves acutely missing the pet that is gone. Individuals in this phase can be pre-occupied with thoughts of the deceased; they may have dreams about the pet who is gone. Reactions experienced may also include sensing that one sees or hears the pet outside their home. Feelings commonly experienced are intense pining, sadness, fear, anger, relief, irritability, guilt and yearning. Sometimes anger is not directed at the loss, but instead towards a family member, veterinarian, self or God. During this period individuals may find themselves bursting into tears at unexpected times. People may also experience physical illness, pain, weight change, fatigue and change in appetite.  ...

http://www.vet.cornell.edu/public/petloss/ekr.htm
Ann makes it to FOX Sports news!

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/5802396
Heh... great for her business.  Bet she sells so many baby bibs she won't be able to keep up!!  Smile
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2527.msg18299#msg18299 date=1153523007]

[/quote]

Oh goodie. MOre of the attitude............oh never mind. :Smile
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=2527.msg18303#msg18303 date=1153526012]
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2527.msg18299#msg18299 date=1153523007]

[/quote]

Oh goodie. MOre of the attitude............oh never mind. :Smile
[/quote]

Bell.  Did I say something wrong?  Is there something wrong with that article?

[quote author=xppman link=topic=2527.msg18224#msg18224 date=1153420126]
I think BBH should open a site right here.
[/quote]

We don't need a BBH auction.  I opened a site 212,061 Items for sale now!  The fee protesters are storming my gates!

Quote: I opened a site 212,061 Items for sale now!

Well, that may be fine and dandy, but no one can register at your toopid site!!  No one can see what's in any category for sale, either.  SITE IS DOWN, I guess..........
Stardust said:
Quote:Bell.  Did I say something wrong?  Is there something wrong with that article?

No, Stardust. Sorry if the comment was too ambiguous. The person that the article refers to just gets on my nerves.  :Smile
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=2527.msg18327#msg18327 date=1153542642]

I opened a site 212,061 Items for sale now!  The fee protesters are storming my gates!
[/quote]

We stormed the gates and crashed the site.  ;D
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=2527.msg16003#msg16003 date=1150133376]
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2527.msg16001#msg16001 date=1150132740]
Some have longer memories who Songs realllllllly is:
[/quote]

Just checked.  Snowfriedbrains is no longer an SRG member.
[/quote]

I hate to bring up old carp...  but what the heck! 
Are any of you sure Songs is a wolf in sheep's clothing?  I know, I know, she called me names and accused me of all kinds of stuff (temp. lack in judgment??) while using a posting ID in a conversation that I wasn't even involved in... but the few posts I have read of hers, she seems quite pleasant.