TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Geez. My slap said I was advertising.

That's kind of funny.  I did a search and there are 715 posts that mention Wagglepop or WP on the stores board.  Maybe WP can be mentioned on the boards since Ray is still paying eBay fees for a store and has an item listed on eBay. Smile
Quote:I went to check my messages. The newest message was from Meg, re support net neutrality
yeah, i got another one of those myself.  Felt like replying to her email addy with a "support ebay strike in protest of store fees hike" email *heh*

Quote:Did you see where Reston Ray said he is working on logos/flags for boardies to be able to identify each other and stay in touch? I thought that was a great idea.
Even better, I wish it were possible to motivate everyone to stick together and move en masse to one site. But, I do know that is not realistic. Too bad though.
No, didnt see it, sounds like a good idea, though.  (havent spent much time on boards lately - been busy with other stuff Wink )

I agree, if everyone moved to the same site en masse, would make a huge impact in many ways.  Shame it wont happen Sad

[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=2527.msg19341#msg19341 date=1154486198]
Geez. My slap said I was advertising.

I didn't know that I owned shoppal and TulipHosting. COOL!!!!  Headbang
[/quote]Lol!  Congrats on the acquisitions!  *heh* 
Quote:Looks like the ratboinktards are on a rampage now with suspensions going out right and left.
yeah, they couldnt pacify us with spins and "phone in for ideas" crap, so now theyre going to shut us up forcibly.
Quote:There are a few boardies that I have NO interest in staying in touch with.  ;D
Laughing7
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=2527.msg19343#msg19343 date=1154486529]
Advertising? Hey, I thought only designers got to do that. ;D
[/quote]I never understood that. They get to advertise all they want, but nobody else can?  WTF?
Quote:That's kind of funny.  I did a search and there are 715 posts that mention Wagglepop or WP on the stores board.  Maybe WP can be mentioned on the boards since Ray is still paying eBay fees for a store and has an item listed on eBay

Probably has more to due with the fact that Ray is no friggin' threat at all.  Wink
Quote:I never understood that. They get to advertise all they want, but nobody else can?  WTF?

Yeah, ridiculous, isn't it? Although I think they did slap Kirk and Jackie the other day. But Miriam, ah, that's another story I guess.

The thing is, they advertise constantly in so many threads, and were never slapped before.
:Smile
Quote:Advertising? Hey, I thought only designers got to do that

It's like watching a flock of vultures swoop  in anytime a graphics or design question is asked.  ;D
I can't wait to get the e mail that says:
Help put MEG in jail.

Happy001
[quote author=amy link=topic=2527.msg19350#msg19350 date=1154487538]
Quote:Advertising? Hey, I thought only designers got to do that

It's like watching a flock of vultures swoop  in anytime a graphics or design question is asked.  ;D
[/quote]

For real! Happy001
As seen on the Stores Board today: Happy001

Quote:Aug-02-06 06:09 PDT
Talk about the Pot calling the kettle Black! What a nerve you have, Meg. Here we are, the lower tier store sellers, being forced into the slow lane on eBay and you have the audacity to e-mail us today about the Net neutrality issue? Sure, we understand that it is an important issue regarding the future of the Internet, but, for God's sake, can't you see your own hypocrisy?

Meg said: The top tier would be a "Pay-to-Play" high-speed toll-road restricted to only the largest companies that can afford to pay high fees for preferential access to the Net.

The bottom tier -- the slow lane -- would be what is left for everyone else. If the fast lane is the information "super-highway," the slow lane will operate more like a dirt road.

Hello, Pot! You have put many of the eBay Stores sellers on the dirt road of eBay with your search manipulation activities and punitive fee increases. How is your campaign to run the small sellers off eBay any different from what the phone and cable companies are trying to do to the Internet?

Meg said:Today's Internet is an incredible open marketplace for goods, services, information and ideas. We can't give that up. A two-lane system will restrict innovation because start-ups and small companies -- the companies that can't afford the high fees -- will be unable to succeed, and we'll lose out on the jobs, creativity and inspiration that come with them.

Hello, Pot, eBay was an incredible open marketplace for goods and services. Your recent punitive actions have ruined that for many of us. How dare you come to us to ask for our help when you are engaging in search manipulation and punitive fee increases to run out those whom you consider to be the eBay riffraff. They are the very same start-ups and small companies you speak of with regard to Internet access.

Meg said: The power belongs with Internet users, not the big phone and cable companies. Let's use that power to send as many messages as possible to our elected officials in Washington.

We who have been dis-empowered by your punitive actions against the mom and pop sellers are outraged that you dare to come to us for help when you turn a deaf ear against us on the very same issues as practiced by eBay.

Stuff it where the sun doesn't shine, Meg. We who have been disenfranchized by your elitist tactics to cull the herd of sellers have had enough. You, who have lived a lifetime of privilege, have no right to speak of or for the disenfranchized. You have completely lost your credibility. It is time for you to leave.

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000191245&tstart=0&mod=1154526354198

Bravo, WD!!! Smileywelcome
Very well said WaterDancer and Welcome to TT!
Waterdancer is one of the very few posters on the stores board that makes intelligent conversation.