TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Two years?!  Wow, time flys.  I looked to see if I still had her e-mail addy for you, but I can't find it. 

PS  Sorry to hear about your hubby's stroke.  My sister had a stoke at a verrrry young age (middle 40's).  What a shocker it was.  I wish your husband well.
Quote:I wish your husband well.

Phil?  Phil's doing quite well, actually, but his speech is off and he has a hard time comprehending more than one voice/subject at a time.  So, being in groups is very hard on him -- conversation just kinda becomes irritating noise...  That's why I mentioned that I *need to ditch Phil* -- mostly in jest, but also actually true.  I keep trying to get him to take part in social gatherings, as it would just help him improve, but he's a stubborn one.  Hopefully our friend in Vegas will keep him company for a few hours for a couple of days... Smile 

Re heather:  I'll see if she's still selling on ebay.  I'll drop her a line and see if she's gonna be in the area...

Added:  Okay, I sent her a note.  Smile
Quote:Added:  Okay, I sent her a note.

I hope you asked her what software she's using for her web site.  Smile  It's the same thing her web host is using but I don't know what friggin' cart it is! (yes, I'm weird)  Big Grin
:Smile.........toopid bear........ Tongue

Edited to add:  Got a note back from Heather.  Directed her here.  I mentioned that YOU, bbear, wanted to know all about her cart......
i'm disappointed. i went to the grocery store and looked for pink lemonade koolaid singles (the new ones that are in little premeasured pouches that you pour into bottle of water and shake).  couldnt find pink Sad  could only find punch and cherry. 

so..... if i take koolaid and drink it, and wear a tinfoil hat, will i be safe????    :-\    ;D
Quote:so..... if i take koolaid and drink it, and wear a tinfoil hat, will i be safe

;D ;D

One can only hope................... :Smile
Quote:so..... if i take koolaid and drink it, and wear a tinfoil hat, will i be safe?

You should be fine as long as you don't use the hat as a tin cup before putting it on.
[quote author=amy link=topic=2527.msg15631#msg15631 date=1149445956]
Quote:so..... if i take koolaid and drink it, and wear a tinfoil hat, will i be safe?

You should be fine as long as you don't use the hat as a tin cup before putting it on.
[/quote] ;D ;D

BTW, i'll be easy to spot on tuesday. i'll be wearing my tinfoil hat (for real!) [Image: afdbsmiley.gif]
[quote author=wayoutwest link=topic=2527.msg15662#msg15662 date=1149502385]
[quote author=amy link=topic=2527.msg15631#msg15631 date=1149445956]

[/quote] ;D ;D

BTW, i'll be easy to spot on tuesday. i'll be wearing my tinfoil hat (for real!) [Image: afdbsmiley.gif]
[/quote]

Wonder how long before eBay tosses you out?!  Wink  Do you want to borrow my pink slap shirt?
OOoohhh, Banta.  The Pink Slip shirt and a tinfoil hat .... now that's some snappy styling!

Patrice