TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Amy

NOW THAT IS SOMETHING GOOD AND WORTH CAPS TO SAY SO.

That tells me you guys are doing well in the REAL world of E commerce too.

Congrats is in ORDER here for sure.

Congrats to you too wahm922.

There is LIFE outside feebay and it's really GOOD.  Thumbsup
Quote:I wonder if the Stores Board is used for initiation purposes for new pinks???

As in "Trial by Fire"? ;D
Quote:You and I are the only 2 who think his posts are funny..

I think he is funny--went out of my way yesterday to tease him with a few new OT threads Evil4

Sign10

PS>3-4 of them are still on pg1--he must REALLy be annoyed, lol Wink
Quote:polish$princess (650 )
05/26/06 09:58 AM (#8 of 15) 

I read the Stores board too, mainly for the info, but don't post very often. What's up with that bellissima who has a store but doesn't seem to put anything in it?? Why pay for an empty store? And then complain about Ebay's treatment of stores? I have to agree with the troll about that one...

Cause I can and I feel like it?:Smile

Sign10
Is anybody else here having problems accessing ebay with FireFox?  I cannot get into the StoresBoard (or anywhere else, for that matter) with my FireFox browser!  It just *stops* !  IE is slow, but at least it gets in.

Edit:  Doesn't do any good to close all FF windows and re-open, nor reboot.  Pooey.  Anyone?

Oxymoron for the blue shark:  *microsoft works*
[quote author=stardust link=topic=2527.msg15268#msg15268 date=1148918014]
Is anybody else here having problems accessing ebay with FireFox?  I cannot get into the StoresBoard (or anywhere else, for that matter) with my FireFox browser!  It just *stops* !  IE is slow, but at least it gets in.
[/quote]

The Microsoft merger rumors were true!!!  Laughing4
[quote author=stardust link=topic=2527.msg15268#msg15268 date=1148918014]
Edit:  Doesn't do any good to close all FF windows and re-open, nor reboot.  Pooey.  Anyone?[/quote]

I'm using the Firefox 2.0 Alpha so I can't help--2.0 was working on the eBay boards today.
Don't know if you are still having problems... I just went to eBay with no problems using FireFox. 
The tin foil eBay Live party hat listing was pulled.  The poopheads have no sense of humor.
Anita,

She will be relisting it on Tuesday. That is, assuming that ebay finds nothing else wrong, lol :Smile

No problems with Firefox here either.