TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2527.msg26352#msg26352 date=1159913458]
She uses that as her posting ID.  Her ID that she sells with USED to be a similar name... now it is user####.  ??
[/quote]

eBay chose her new ID.  She changed her ID to herwebsite-dot-com in August.  Busted in September.
When I did that I was changed to Member####

eBay used up all the numbers?!
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=2527.msg26355#msg26355 date=1159913931]
She uses that as her posting ID.  Her ID that she sells with USED to be a similar name... now it is user####.  ??
[/quote]

eBay chose her new ID.  She changed her ID to herwebsite-dot-com in August.  Busted in September.
[/quote]

How can a long-time seller be that stupid ignorant NOW ??
New ramble subject:

Xpp,
I need your sheep picture so I can use it for a match up with this one:

HA HA HA!  I may as well go out with a bang!
Hush, hush now you rabble of common folks!  I want to tell you about the amazingly expensive items I bought - $400, yes $400!  I'll pause a moment now so you can all genuflect ........  there.

Ah, that Ann Coulteresque charm, that wit, that jack-boot-on-the-throat humor!  It's been sadly lacking lately on the Stores board.    [okay, I'm better now, I can hardly taste the bile anymore .....]

;D ;D ;D ;D
[quote author=stardust link=topic=2527.msg26366#msg26366 date=1159915666]
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=2527.msg26355#msg26355 date=1159913931]
[/quote]

[/quote]

How can a long-time seller be that stupid ignorant NOW ??
[/quote]

Exactly what I was thinking.  Double stupid ignorant because you woulda thunk she realized that the boards are full of idiots who have no life and spend their days playing policeman and reporting violations of any rule no matter how stupid that rule is (like the ban on com in user IDs).  If you're going to add a dot com to your name on eBay don't advertise it by posting on the boards with the ID.  :Smile

[quote author=rejoicemusic link=topic=2527.msg26487#msg26487 date=1159983918]
Hush, hush now you rabble of common folks!  I want to tell you about the amazingly expensive items I bought - $400, yes $400!  I'll pause a moment now so you can all genuflect ........  there.

Ah, that Ann Coulteresque charm, that wit, that jack-boot-on-the-throat humor!  It's been sadly lacking lately on the Stores board.    [okay, I'm better now, I can hardly taste the bile anymore .....] [/quote]

"$400 each, yes $400 for lamps!"   I'm sure the OP in that SB thread who is trying to support a family of four on an annual income in the low 30s was verrrrry impressed by Ann's choice of lamps.  :Smile
WILL YOU FOLKS PLEASE POST A LINK??  >Sad
[quote author=stardust link=topic=2527.msg26515#msg26515 date=1159994155]
WILL YOU FOLKS PLEASE POST A LINK??   >Sad
[/quote]

What do you mean "you folks"?  It's all Patrice's fault!  She's the one who first mentioned it and didn't post the link!  I'm innocent!  ;D

Earth to ebay, come in ebay...
http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000236797&tstart=0
Quote:Hush, hush now you rabble of common folks!  I want to tell you about the amazingly expensive items I bought - $400, yes $400!  I'll pause a moment now so you can all genuflect ........  there.

Ah, that Ann Coulteresque charm, that wit, that jack-boot-on-the-throat humor!  It's been sadly lacking lately on the Stores board.    [okay, I'm better now, I can hardly taste the bile anymore .....]

Smileylol

Patrice - You have SUCH a way with words--too true.

What was she thinking to post that???  Tongue - too weird. Kim