TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Vitals reference to Howard Stern reminds me a line in the movie "Private Parts".

When discussing Stern's high ratings the station owner (I think) was reading the stats:

Those who love Howard state the number one reason why they listen is because they want to see what he will say next.

Those who hate Howard state the nember one reason why they listen is because they want to see what he will say next.

Vital, your best bet is to turn off the radio.  As far as the Ebay board goes, turn off the radio.  You can win a pissing contest with skunks.
Cheese, anyone?  :twistedevil:
[quote author=vitalfinds link=topic=2527.msg10902#msg10902 date=1142434148]
Two others are going postcards today: postcards*fir*sale, deep*river*woman

[/quote]

Thanks for pointing it out...NOT  I just felt compelled to post in it and make a few comments which I wouldn't have if you hadn't alerted me to that thread's existence.  THANKS A LOT VITAL!  I BLAME MY POST ENTIRELY ON YOU!  :twistedevil: :twistedevil: :twistedevil: :twistedevil:

Just before hitting the submit button I noticed the new phrase "going postcards".  If it catches on and replaces "going postal", 1000s of postal workers will be cheering Vital (and who knows, perhaps in gratitude the USPS will issue a Vital commemorative stamp).  :twistedevil: Happy001
Quote:Patrice's humorous complaints were shouted down very heftily a few weeks ago, and I haven't seen her on the boards since.  Anyone know anything?

Hey - who are messing with me on the Stores board?  I know I got the usual "jack-boot on the throat" response from that horse's ass A** ..... but that's pretty par for the course.

I haven't been following ANY of the latest developments and missed a whole bunch of posts / pulled posts / deleted posts and so on.

Patrice
Good to see you're still breathing, Patrice!  Seems to me I saw some stranger-type lieworlds hitting at you pretty hard -- not just p4s.

p4s is really cranking it up today -- at his finest on most threads...  --  as well, of course, as all the p4s imitators roaming around the board...................

Seems they're rolling out a few more glitches today -- bestoffer/counteroffer, and the stores 300 categories supposedly are coming out on Friday.  oyikes!  A weekend full of glitch screaming on the boards is just what p4s feeds on!!
[quote author=stardust link=topic=2527.msg10913#msg10913 date=1142451676]
Seems to me I saw some stranger-type lieworlds hitting at you pretty hard -- not just p4s.

[/quote]

Are you talking about these 2 Lieworld members?
http://community.tuliptools.com/index.ph...035.0.html  Angel1
HA!! 

Prolly.
Happy001
Yes.  The entire site's just full of pages you can't get to for some reason or another.  I noticed it in the wee hours of the morning (last night) and it's still going strong.  As usual, most folks are missing about 1/3 of their store listings most of the time......  Wait til after Thursday night maintenance with no techs working the weekend.  Popcorn to go with BBH's cheese,anyone?

Puke
Quote:I'm babbling but to sum it up: Postcards is a dick.  Smile

Yeah, that is what I was trying to say.   Wink
I just read a few posts over there.  My stomach couldn't handle much more. 
At a glance, there aren't many familar faces.  Looks like a lot of newbies all of a sudden, the usual idiots, and a ton of posting IDs.