TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am very tempted to start a thread that just says "The wall is white.  Anyone care to disagree?" and see what happens ....
LOL I know what you mean about a$$es rejoicemusic

But by far the biggest a$$es are on the PP boards.

I still go in there from time to time just to pizz them off.
It usually results in a slew of pink slaps in my mailbox.  Laughing7

So I just come back here and other forums to lick what they may
perceive to be my wounds.

It's all just a sport anymore. Take it all with a grain of salt and don't for
a second think that some of the more "controversial know it all type"
or abrasive posters over there are not just ebay puppets.

They are and they are somehow being
compensated and projected by both ebay and LieWorld.
I don't let annoying posters annoy me anymore.  *the only things that annoy me are important ebay glitchancements*  I kinda see the boards as a form of masochistic entertainment -- quite often it actually hurts to read thru threads... And, then again, it's often satisfying to discover there are actually folks dumber than *I* am.

There are lots of idjits over there who gripe about the tone of the boards.  However, since day 1 when I discovered them, the constant alerts by others have kept me out of big trouble with listings, and given me the ability to avoid/work around the horrible glitches.  I consider all the neg posting  over there as just plain valuable information.

Tongue3
Quote: I consider all the neg posting  over there as just plain valuable information.

I'm confused by the eBay boards definition of a negative post  Big Grin

negative posting:  eBay sucks because my items disappeared. 
positive posting.  YOU suck because you're complaining about your items disappearing.

Confusing isn't it?  ;D
Well more like frustrating. I would say there is no confusion to anyone who
has ever read more than two or three threads on any of ebay's boards
unless they just started doing ebay less than two weeks ago.

ebay and it's puppets know all to well their mission and their "goals" with thier propaganda.

Only a complete idiot would not see through all the bogus ebay butt kissing
Buzz posters after just a short visit.

I think what frustrates me. Our money is paying for this BS.
Glad they don't get much of mine anymore.  Laughing7
Oh, and speaking of "eBay butt kissing" - I plead guilty as charged!  Darlene from the Stores Team replied regarding my nice little thread about not receiving any replies from the Stores Team (per their promise to reply daily).  So when Darlene replied (on the board, and mentioning the nature of my email - grrr), I posted a nice pleasant response, which Anita promptly called me on! 

Anyway, I plan on resurrecting the thread next week since I'm not holding my breath about getting a response from them.  Ah, killing 'em with kindness ...

I've received responses from them.  They were stupid responses.  BIG SURPRISE!  I'll have to dig them up. 
I replied back to one of the responses and SERIOUSLY expected to get NARU.  It will probably happen when I least expect it.  lol

So when Darlene replied (on the board, and mentioning the nature of my email - grrr), I posted a nice pleasant response, which Anita promptly called me on!
I thought your response was PERFECT!!  It could have been read as being smartaspy or sincere.   

By the way, this is a rambling thread.  Therefore, it CAN't be hijacked.  Smile

Speaking of the person you were speaking of, Patrice... I am NOT easily offended, but her "advertisement" concerning her baby bibs on her ME seems a bit odd.

She has mentioned she sells under another ID several times.  I would think that BBH would have been able to find out what it is by now. 
Anita - thanks for the nice little bump of my thread (on eBay re: the stores teams lack of response)!  Yeah, I thought that graphic and title were a bit strange as well.  I think it's more in line with the whole Goth Baby trend right now. 
There's another over there that BBH uncovered.  Registered in 1980?  HAHAHAHA!  Where does lieworld/ebay get these dumb clowns from?  And how can their software accept that kind of date?

Sheesh..  Like I said -- great entertainment.  Busted  Idiot2  2funny  :popcorn2:
1980????  HA HA HA!

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=dailygrinds
ID Dailygrinds
Post:  http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000077467&tstart=0&mod=1139688234817

I have to admit I didn't totally buy into the idea that eBay made up names and such.  I am convinced NOW!