TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't believe eBay will be dumb enough to let the made up ID stay.  Here's a screen shot in case it disappears.
[Image: DailyGrinds1.jpg]
I joined 6 months after that.  Cans of Billy Beer were the only payment method on eBay back in those days.
Quote:I am NOT easily offended, but her "advertisement" concerning her baby bibs on her ME seems a bit odd.

If you were offended by the me page I guess you didn't read her blog  Laughing7

Quote:Welcome to my F***king Blog!
...opened a f***king blog
I sell the best f***king baby stuff
:blinkie:

wow

:blinkie:
Nooooo, her wording doesn't offend me!  I just find it odd.

If I was a new mother looking for baby bibs, I would skip past her is all.
Quote:Saturday, December 31, 2005

Welcome to my F***king Blog!
Category: Fashion, Style, Shopping

Do you Blog? Are you Blogging? Do you have Blog?

OMG! I think if I hear those questions one more time I an going to stick a fork in my eye.... Yes, I have finally given in to the peer pressue of the blogging generation and opened a f***king blog. Happy now?

So, I guess I have to tell you a little about me. Well, I am a SAHM to two beautiful children and I sell the best f***king baby stuff on the planet. I've totally been on this gothic and retro kick lately.... I need to head out to dinner with friends now, but please stop by and take a look, tell me what you think!

Heh... Think someone should ask her if she has a blog?  Big Grin
I'm pretty hard to offend, as well . . . but it just seems inappropriate to be using the f word to sell baby bibs. 

At the very least, unprofessional and immature. 

Quote:Heh... Think someone should ask her if she has a blog?

That entry was written on New Year's Eve  Smile but since its Ann and her blog is on MySpace I think its a carefully calculated (it is Ann after all Wink ) marketing ploy to appeal to the MySpace audience.  It could work, and then again maybe not...
Hey, that's a great marketing plan!  I'm going to use that for my new tag line - [glow=red,2,300]REJOICE Music - the best F***ING Church Music on eBay! [/glow]  Man, I'm going just stand by and watch the sales pour in!  Woo hoo .... 
My guess is that she just plain HAD IT with folks asking her about a blog, as she says... Bet she doesn't get asked any more since she pubished that page.  Good way to get idjits to quit bugging you?

Patrice.  I think you should be brave and try it as a beta test for the rest of us.  We'll all sit back with you and watch your sales soar ...  Smileyyellowbang  Laughing7