TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:It's still there. ROFLMAO

Now if it mentioned the Cobb's testicles (or lack therof), it would be long gone.  Wink
You'se know why Bill Cobb wears a necktie?

Easy, to keep the foreskin from covering his eyes!
Quote: is IT a man or a woman?

Quozl is registered to a man
I am far from the brightest candle on the cake but....imho, she (or) he is an lieworld or pink.  Too much bogus nfo before it came down.  Only had a few Feedbacks, mostly all were ebay live souvenier crap, including a power seller business card holder.

Comes in bbl, gives some head to the pinks, they immediately, with their I.Q.'S that are exceeded by their shoe size, thank her.  I mean, why answer applicable posts when they can canoodle with (it)?
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=2527.msg18720#msg18720 date=1153940000]
Quote: is IT a man or a woman?

Quozl is registered to a man
[/quote]

Okey dokey. Thanks Bargain. Love all these plants------so entertaining.Particularly when you can't even tell what gender they are. ;D
Quote:brainchemicals  (Private ) View Listings | Report  Jul-26-06 11:53 PDT  23 of 23
http://community.tuliptools.com/index.ph...l#msg18719

You know Todd, you have way too much time on your hands.

Lawnmowermouth?

Puleeze.

Brainchemicals

Hmmmmmmmmmm........I think he might be a tad annoyed with you Bargain.  Happy001

Hi Texas, I am so disappointed in you. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
The Brainless One is on a mission.  Happy001 Happy001
[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=2527.msg18725#msg18725 date=1153941419]
The Brainless One is on a mission.  Happy001 Happy001
[/quote]

Best laugh I've had all week. Happy001

Btw, one more thing Texas, I won't tell anyone I know from BH or Brother Rice, so no need to worrry. Happy001
Apparently there is one less cheerleader on the Stores Board. I just ran across a thread on another board where they talk about Faerie leaving. It seems that someone picked on her.  Smileyviolin

Quote:New Joke. What's the Difference between Ebay and a Hooker ?
tony.tunes  (1138 ) View Listings | Report Jul-26-06 13:21 PDT
When you pay a hooker to get screwed, you get your money's worth.

They pulled the replies (which weren't any worse) but left the OP. :Smile

Way to go, Lieworld!