TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:go get stuffed -- you are the most negative whiny piece of wombat poo poo I have ever encountered!"

Ah, another one of the positive people complaining about negativity.  Happy001

I saw Frogs post before she reported herself on the pulled thread but missed everything after it.

Quote:I think postcards4 and friedgreeneggs are one and the same.

http://www.speakeasy.org/~manxness/Pictu...eggs99.jpg
http://www.speakeasy.org/~manxness/Pictures/Songofsnowphoto_logo.jpg

Isn't she the one who started the Postcards thread?

Yes.  She probably regrets having that logo with all the jpg of the books she sales. 

Rob

That figgers.  So, who's going to *out* her?  I used to have respect for her chutzpah and fairly rapid success in selling, being from Santa Fe and all, but no more.  Sorry.

So.  Who's gonna *out* her?

*i'm chicken*
Quote:*i'm chicken*

I love it when people say chicken.  It gives me a reason to use my favorite smiley.

:chicken3: :chicken3: :chicken3: :chicken3:

Heh.  Nice work.  I added my two cents, even tho I've already publicly stated elsewhere that I wouldn't.  A gal's got a right to change her mind, no?
Gawd, am I ever confused!!! 
Who thinks I am postcards?

Never mind.  I got it.  friedgreeneggs99 ( who is also snow) thinks I am postcards.  Maybe it was a typo and she thinks I am postcardsFORsale.  I'll take credit for being that ID.  lol
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2527.msg10751#msg10751 date=1142250294]
Gawd am I ever confused!!! 
Who thinks I am postcards?

[/quote]

Quote:friedgreeneggs99  (0 ) View Listings  | Report   Mar-12-06 20:35 PST  7 of 9
Postcards4sale or ANITA or whoever the hell you are - go get stuffed -- you are the most negative whiny piece of wombat poo poo I have ever encountered!
Fried Green Eggs

[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=2527.msg10739#msg10739 date=1142231619]

http://www.speakeasy.org/~manxness/Pictures/friedgreeneggs99.jpg
http://www.speakeasy.org/~manxness/Pictures/Songofsnowphoto_logo.jpg

[/quote]
Mandy,
You're up late.. or early. 
That board is starting to strongly remind me of what happened last year on the eBay.ca Town Square board  - where one piece of shit idiot troll beatch managed to get everyone in a rumble, with the end result that most all of the intelligent, respectful, helpful sellers ended up banned from the boards, and those that were able to return after 30 days ended up banned indefinately for minor infractions, or non existant ones created by some other troll going back and reporting perfectly fine 2+ year old posts for no other purpose than to get rid of the returnees that they didn't like.  Same thing is going to happen on the Stores board, I can see it now.

Go read the CTS board - a year ago there were lots of helpful threads, helping new eBayers, experienced sellers sharing tips and helping each other (which was very important, selling from Canada is a whole different ballgame if you want to be competitive).  All you'll find now is feedback star parties, coffee chit chat, gif threads, crap that doesn' t make any sense, and 'helpful' eBay advice from inexperienced people that don't know jack..  Very little intelligent content over there, anymore.  About the last helpful, intelligent person is gone now, too, as I mentioned before, pierrelebel spent a lot of time over there (and on the user to user help board) helping newbies in the process of getting ripped off or scammed, etc. and he's gone for good (?) for posting the eBay Bob picture.

At the rate the stores board is going, believe me, if there are ANY threads you find useful  - save them - because give it time, you're going to see a lot of perfectly innocent stuff fall under the axe, and a lot of good people too..
What is/was post 11?    Was it from the thread that went poof?

(Note to self: If you want to make nasty comments with a posting ID and use a sig image, get a photobucket account.)