TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Marty has posted SEVERAL complaints about the roll back of store items included in search.  He has posted so many complaints that I can't count them all.  I can't take all his negativity!!! 
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2527.msg12085#msg12085 date=1144556209]
Marty has posted SEVERAL complaints about the roll back of store items included in search.  He has posted so many complaints that I can't count them all.  I can't take all his negativity!!! 
[/quote]

Kinda hard to whine while shaking those pompoms, ain't it? Kinda like a highschool cheerleader complaining that she was gangbanged by the football team. Gen013 Goooooo Team!
[quote author=landofsmiles link=topic=2527.msg12104#msg12104 date=1144592736]

Kinda hard to whine while shaking those pompoms, ain't it? Kinda like a highschool cheerleader complaining that she was gangbanged by the football team. Gen013 Goooooo Team!
[/quote]

So who's gonna come clean the coffee out of my keyboard???  Big Grin ;D Big Grin
[/quote]

Marty should try to focus on sales growth techniques that won't become invalid every time eBay changes a rule instead of writing 50,000 word essays on Best Offer.
[quote author=landofsmiles link=topic=2527.msg12104#msg12104 date=1144592736]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Poor cheerleaders.  They always get a bad rap.  Big Grin
Laughing4
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=2527.msg10990#msg10990 date=1142551005]
vitalfinds ...oops, I'm slipping, I meant to say That Vital Guy.  I'll try not to let that happen again :) Wrote:insults coming in from the SRG group

The insults usually come from (and only from) the same 3-4 "member"heads and then the posts disappear the next day: snowfriedbrains using her green eggs and fried brains posting ID, and the nastiest of them all: sooshiscorner and hortonsbks.
[/quote]

Pat Horton did some housecleaning.  SRG has 100 fewer members then it did last month.  Wink
[quote author=dnc_ont link=topic=2527.msg12203#msg12203 date=1144769049]
Hmm, well the premise behind what he`s saying is a good one, to help cut down on the bastards that may subscribe to their hosting services thinking they can use them to operate their phishing business.

[/quote]

Speaking of phishing emails, I received a Chase banking phish from a real moron (not just an idiot, but a moron) yesterday. His real Bellshouth email was in the from field (and the email had been sent from the same IP as his DSL line), and he was hosting the phishing site on his Bellsouth DSL line.  Smart move, host a phishing site on your home computer so the police can know exactly where you are.  :Smile  Laughing7
Laughing4

Which PD department serves his area... I`ll call and donate a few bucks to them if they punch him a few extra times or something...  that Chase spoof has been driving me nuts..  I want to reply to all of them with `Hey dipwad, at least send me spoofs for banks that serve the country I live in...`  duh.
What is the difference between a moron and an idiot... in IQ numbers?