TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:This person obviously has done zero to little research on their own.

It's those friggin' infomercials and Get Rich Quick on Ebay books. They make it sound so easy. Then when someone turns up on Ebay they are totally confused about what to do and why it isn't easy. Ebay makes it look and sound simple, too.  Protest
Yeah, but I put at least a month's worth of research into it. I NEVER turned up on the SB with such broad questions.

My guess is that the same goes for you. Big Grin
[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=2527.msg25455#msg25455 date=1159560047]
I like these guys:  :drunksmiley:

Happy001
[/quote]
Yeah,me too, and I am thinking about getting into my liquor cabinet.  Tongue3

Did ya notice someone helped that would-be seller? Ha ha---exactly what I would have said to them. Happy001
Next in line will be those who tell him or her all the wonders of Ebay stores.  :Smile
[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=2527.msg25457#msg25457 date=1159560708]
Next in line will be those who tell him or her all the wonders of Ebay stores.  :Smile
[/quote]

Yeah, you're right. Too bad. Hopefully, they will read through the bs. :Smile
I have done my good deed for the day on the SB to make up for the guy that Anita and I just couldn't answer. I was polite, helpful, and did not knock Ebay or say "close your store!"

Now can I go back to rabblerousing?  Happy001 Happy001 Happy001
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2527.msg25437#msg25437 date=1159555775]
sucks rather then blows.   [/quote]

Signs053
Iamwithstupid 

Happy001

This had to go in this thread.  Wink

From Anita's RR Bar & Grill thread on the SB, nominations have begun:

Quote:I nominate the following as the Rabble Rousers rallying cry:

"The first sign of a stifled entrepreneurial spirit is someone who regards (and refers to) their business as an eBay business rather than an online business...sellers tend to give eBay much more credit for their (the seller's) success than it deserves and as a result they cater to eBay's every whim to the detriment of their own business' future." - BBH

:twistedevil:
Smile

Glad to see someone "getting" the idea I had behind a RR thread.