TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:I'm not sure if it is a joke I'm not getting or if he/she truly thinks that maroon

Didn`t you ever watch Bugs Bunny..  That`s what he says about Elmer Fudd... `What a maroon!``
[quote author=dnc_ont link=topic=2527.msg12259#msg12259 date=1144840513]
Quote:I'm not sure if it is a joke I'm not getting or if he/she truly thinks that maroon

Didn`t you ever watch Bugs Bunny..  That`s what he says about Elmer Fudd... `What a maroon!``

[/quote]

Yes, I did watch Bugs Bunny.  I don't remember that though.  Thanks for clearing up my confusion.  Smile
Heh.  I've always taken *maroon* to be just a clever play on words... Mrgreen
Quote from stardust:  Heh.  I've always taken *maroon* to be just a clever play on words...

I probably would have also if I knew the poster... or remembered that Bugs Bunny thing.  Smile

Quote from Beth (I think HG got some eBay live help rejects.)

eBay help is baaaaaad.  I can only IMAGINE how bad rejected help would be!

Quote:eBay help is baaaaaad.  I can only IMAGINE how bad rejected help would be!

Wink  Actually, ebay might well eject the sorta smart ones and keep all the dummies.  Wouldn't wanna have rabblerousers amongst the flock -- or ruin their image, you know.....    Big Grin
Quote:keep all the dummies.

They keep the dummies but farm out the maroons to a couple of other companies I can think of that have even less knowledgeable help desk people.
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=2527.msg12312#msg12312 date=1144904481]
Quote:keep all the dummies.

They keep the dummies but farm out the maroons to a couple of other companies organizations I can think of that have even less knowledgeable help desk people.
[/quote]

US Government comes to mind...
We need to play the Live Help game again.  Everyone ask the same exact question and report back with all the different answers.  Big Grin
:twistedevil:
[Image: ps1.jpg]

Credits to Diane for this one. Smile