TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Anita Bashes Ebay Users, Attacks Ebay, and Chit Chats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
'Nita - here's what got it pulled, had a curseword in it.  (curseword was spelled correctly in listing, edited for posting here)

in the Tinfoil Hats in Pop Culture section of listing:

Quote:In his autobiography, Frank Zappa refers to Echo Park residents "Crazy Jerry," an electricity addict and speed user who had been institutionalized a number of times, and his roommate known only as "Wild Bill the Mannequin F*cker," a chemist and methamphetamine cook who modified department store mannequines for sexual uses. Both are reputed to have employed metallic hats (vegetable steamers, aluminium pots, tin-foil etc.,) to "keep people from reading their minds." Zappa once recorded Crazy Jerry's life story, excerpts of which can be heard on some of his early recordings.

Seller didnt read close enough to spot that when she put that quote in there. Oops!
Quote:No problems with Firefox here either.

Hmmm.........  I guess *they're* out to get me.........

So.  On another subject.  Who's going to be in Vegas at the appropriate time of eBarf-Ali-O convergence?  And, where are all the meet/greet/parties going to be and when? 

Assuming I might be able to go, I'd kinda like to know destinations and basic time frames.  I have to ditch Phil, you know.... and think sumthin up for him to do in the interim...  Wink  I certainly have no thoughts right now about *attending* any *convention happenings* formally, and would just like to spend some time with folks for a few hours and have some laughs.  Angel1
[quote author=wayoutwest link=topic=2527.msg15291#msg15291 date=1148951345]
'Nita - here's what got it pulled, had a curseword in it.  (curseword was spelled correctly in listing, edited for posting here)

in the Tinfoil Hats in Pop Culture section of listing:

Quote:In his autobiography, Frank Zappa refers to Echo Park residents "Crazy Jerry," an electricity addict and speed user who had been institutionalized a number of times, and his roommate known only as "Wild Bill the Mannequin F*cker," a chemist and methamphetamine cook who modified department store mannequines for sexual uses. Both are reputed to have employed metallic hats (vegetable steamers, aluminium pots, tin-foil etc.,) to "keep people from reading their minds." Zappa once recorded Crazy Jerry's life story, excerpts of which can be heard on some of his early recordings.

Seller didnt read close enough to spot that when she put that quote in there. Oops!

[/quote]

I recieved notice the seller was verrrrry verrrrrry baaaaaad, but eBay didn't say why. 
Stardust,
I do think it would be fun meet fellow rabble rousers.  I would eat poop before attending any eBay functions. 
We need to find out what folks are doing -- like Patrice-- and others.  *Please don't anyone be offended if I left your name out*...

My (our) decision to go will be based on a daily basis of the lousy carp what's happening here, and the night before we'll probably decide.  Throw a few clothes in the suitcases, sandwiches&cokes in the cooler, set the sprinkler timer, service the car on the way out of town, etc., and we're off!  Big Grin

Hmmm......ever hear from Heather?  you know -- onlytheabsolutebest -- in Scottsdale.  I think she and hubby Vinny could be a riot.......  I lost touch with her and others right after Phil had his stroke.  Nuts...my fault!
I'll be at the Great American KoolAid Drink-Off, but we wont' be getting into Vegas early enough to meet up with people on Monday night (our flight gets in after 6:00 p.m.).  Tuesday I'll miss The Megster's inspiring speech (darn .....) 'cause we're going to Mama Mia at Mandalay Bay at 7:00, but other than that I have no plans set in stone ...

Patrice
Hmmm......ever hear from Heather?  you know -- onlytheabsolutebest -- in Scottsdale.  I think she and hubby Vinny could be a riot....... 

She kept in touch ,via e-mail, a little when she first moved here.  I think my "anti eBay" comments, the fact that I'm a smoker, and our opposite work schedules kinda scared her off.
Quote:the Great American KoolAid Drink-Off

Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid

Happy001 Happy001 Happy001

[quote author=xppman link=topic=2527.msg15343#msg15343 date=1149026846]
Quote:the Great American KoolAid Drink-Off

Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid Smileykoolaid

Happy001 Happy001 Happy001

[/quote]

It is just as well because Patrice wasn't able to purchase a tin foil hat.  She couldn't go unprotected.
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2527.msg15342#msg15342 date=1149026746]
Hmmm......ever hear from Heather?  you know -- onlytheabsolutebest -- in Scottsdale.  I think she and hubby Vinny could be a riot....... 

She kept in touch ,via e-mail, a little when she first moved here.  I think my "anti eBay" comments, the fact that I'm a smoker, and our opposite work schedules kinda scared her off.
[/quote]

Well, it's been exactly two years since she moved to the desert.  Wonder how she's adjusted to the dry air...